Kevlar Clutch equiped 4200 on e-bay

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Yes, not that long ago, short ownership experience.

"Ferrari Challenge Stradale exhaust system" okaaay!
"Its also been mapped" by who I wonder?

Andyk

Was just looking at that advert.......Lots of upgrades...lots of miles to compared to others..

Zep

It was mapped by a friend as I understand it. Was also looking to fiddle with the TCU, not sure how that panned out. Chin spoiler was from a SEAT I think.

I have heard good things about the MD clutches but mixed views on the Kevlar ones. It's a shame he didn't get it looked at by Voicey as we were all interested in the outcome.

CatmanV2

It was mapped by a friend as I understand it. Was also looking to fiddle with the TCU, not sure how that panned out. Chin spoiler was from a SEAT I think.

I have heard good things about the MD clutches but mixed views on the Kevlar ones. It's a shame he didn't get it looked at by Voicey as we were all interested in the outcome.

Yes, it would have been very interesting to get the actual data as opposed to perception. Forum buy ;)

Shame the chin spoiler hasn't been painted to match

C

casadalloro

Why has he posted a pic of the std valeo clutch cover thats been painted... Anyone can get their internal standard bits painted but whats the point??

Mr.Cambio

Fast wearing clutch? Mine lasted 75000 kms and i replaced it without it beginning to slip first.
Making so many changes in such a short time, means that the guy simply didn't want this car, but something else.Maybe a fezza.

allandwf

Why are we picking this with a fine tooth comb? Car looks good, loads of optimistic prices these days. At the end of the day it will sell for what someone is willing to pay. Good luck to him.