Silver QP V available

Ewan

I've suddenly seen another QP that I fancy, so am looking to sell my current QP V. If interested, please PM me for full details and pictures, but in brief:

I've known the car since new, having helped the original (titled) owner specify the car at Graypaul in 2005. This friend eventually sold it to another friend of mine, from whom I purchased it a year ago. The car is the duo-select model, in silver with black leather interior and black carpets. Naturally it has full service history, including a service last week at Emblem, and is in excellent "ready to go" condition. The mileage is 49,800.

All usual wear items such as tyres and brakes have plenty of life, and the clutch was renewed last year (and is only now about 20% worn).

I've not advertised it anywhere yet and would prefer to see it to go privately to a forum member who will appreciate not only a fantastic car, but also a good deal (with no dealer mark-up!).

Price - £15,500.

Pau1

Good luck with the sale Ewan. Interested to see what's next, there are a few lovely examples available just now.

Wack61

I wish you lot would stop advertising cars when I haven't got the money, is it a wind up, I'll put mine up this month, you do yours next month then come february we'll pull everything

Apply Here

October : Pau1
November : Ewan

December :Available
January: Available
February: Available

Contigo

Sponsor
**** it's silver and I vowed not to buy another Maser in Grigio Touring or suchlike! :(

GeoffCapes

Well that will rule out most Maseratis then!

Good luck with the sale Ewan, I doubt you will have it for long

What I meant is that I'll be getting a toy shortly, but a QP for work would be great, but as I do 20k+ miles a year, a QP isn't a sensible option.

Needamaser

Any Maserati ownership is many things but "sensible" is not a word I would ever have thought of using! ;-)

bigbob

What I meant is that I'll be getting a toy shortly, but a QP for work would be great, but as I do 20k+ miles a year, a QP isn't a sensible option.

At this price I would have thought that a QP would make a good toy car, more modern design than a 4200 and a lot in common with a GranTurismo.

outrun

Yes, bound to me a very good example. Silver is a great colour for these too, showing the design well and hiding dirt too !

Ewan

I'd love to see it stay in the forum family, so fingers crossed. The potential replacement is a beauty also, in a unique colour way. But I've too many cars already, so determined to be strong and not confirm on the new one before agreeing on the sale of my current mk V.

outrun

If it's on general sale Ewan, I reckon I know which one it is. Nice interior, different but very classy.

Ewan

It's not the yellow one. Last time I saw that car was when Andy Heywood brought it to Prescott about two years back. I'm not convinced by yellow on a QP, but the Ghibli Cup at the NEC looks great in that hue.

The one I'm looking at is not advertised (yet). But if someone does snap up my silver QP (which at the asking price could be bought and driven for a year or so and sold again at the same price with no depreciation I'd imagine) and I agree a deal on the new one, I'll post up some pictures.