Silver QP V available

Ewan

Wow just wow!!!!! I'm not surprised you wanted to act quick! :D

It was due to go on the market tomorrow, so wanted to nab it today before anyone else saw it!

I'd been thinking about a GTS for quite a while, but had done nothing about it other than to ask Dicky Grace to keep an eye out. But when I was dropping my Ferrari at Emblem last week, there she was. Too good an opportunity to miss, though it still left me with the issue of selling my silver QP. But thanks to the power of the SM forum, that was no problem at all, and I'm delighted to have my old car go to a fellow fan.

StuartW

Well done to both of you, it's all about acting fast and that's two happy punters - congrats!

drewf

The QP is now sold. Well done Phil! Apologies to the other interested parties, but Phil acted the fastest.

So I can now reveal that the car I've just bought from Brett (the owner of the med blue Strad shown above) is his QP GTS in matching blue!

Here are some pictures:

View attachment 32890

View attachment 32891

Seen this car in the flesh, so to speak. It's stunning, truly stunning. Well done Ewan!

Wack61

The QP is now sold. Well done Phil! Apologies to the other interested parties, but Phil acted the fastest.

So I can now reveal that the car I've just bought from Brett (the owner of the med blue Strad shown above) is his QP GTS in matching blue!

Here are some pictures:

View attachment 32890

That's a real head turner, at oulton park I was slowly queuing to get in when I saw a guy walking the other way turn their head as I drove by in my XKR, his girlfriend stopped and he tripped over her feet

I'd get a rear view dashcam, there's going to be a lot of that going on

Beautiful, I suspect it'll be a long time before that's up for sale

Bretty2901

Here are some pictures:

View attachment 32890

View attachment 32891
Congrats Ewan...can you stop posting pictures as its making me feel slightly sad....enjoy the car.
Brett :jptongue

Pau1

Here are some pictures:

View attachment 32891

Now that is gorgeous Ewan! Congratulations.

zagatoes30

I don't get jealous other than when Ewan posts his latest acquisition, I need a special filter on the forum to exclude all images from Ewan.

As always another stunning car added to your collection.

Andyk

Need to post again Ewan after looking at the pictures again. That's the best looking QP Sport GTS I think I have ever seen. I with Andy .... Need a filter.