Silver QP V available

safrane

It's not the yellow one. Last time I saw that car was when Andy Heywood brought it to Prescott about two years back. I'm not convinced by yellow on a QP, but the Ghibli Cup at the NEC looks great in that hue...

Eloquently put

Andyk

It's not the yellow one. Last time I saw that car was when Andy Heywood brought it to Prescott about two years back. I'm not convinced by yellow on a QP, but the Ghibli Cup at the NEC looks great in that hue.

The one I'm looking at is not advertised (yet). But if someone does snap up my silver QP (which at the asking price could be bought and driven for a year or so and sold again at the same price with no depreciation I'd imagine) and I agree a deal on the new one, I'll post up some pictures.

Agree on the Ghibli Cup at the NEC...Looked great today.

Bretty2901

I'd love to see it stay in the forum family, so fingers crossed. The potential replacement is a beauty also, in a unique colour way. But I've too many cars already, so determined to be strong and not confirm on the new one before agreeing on the sale of my current mk V.
Hi Ewan...just to let you she's going on general sale early next week.

Bretty2901

And you have a Blu Med Strad - if it has 4 seats, that's just about my perfect Maserati - congratulations - when you come to sell, let me know!
y Hi Stuart...she's a 2 seater and a keeper as it is the most fun/loudest car I've ever owned!

Andyk

y Hi Stuart...she's a 2 seater and a keeper as it is the most fun/loudest car I've ever owned!

Just perfect.....There was one for sale a number of months ago in that colour at Bowkers and I so wanted it........Would love to see some pictures of yours if you get chance to post some.

Bretty2901

Just perfect.....There was one for sale a number of months ago in that colour at Bowkers and I so wanted it........Would love to see some pictures of yours if you get chance to post some.

Some pictures...it was the Bowkers car I bought.2015-06-09 18.11.07.jpg2015-06-09 18.11.37.jpg2015-08-15 19.40.26.jpg

Ewan

IMG_0686.JPG

IMG_0687.JPG

IMG_0692.JPG

IMG_0696.jpg

As a few of you had requested pictures, here they are. Please excuse my lack of a decent camera or any skill.

ChrisQP09

Why would Maserati change the GT?

It's perfectly timeless, with the only real changes being mechanical e.g more power :)

Ewan

The QP is now sold. Well done Phil! Apologies to the other interested parties, but Phil acted the fastest.

So I can now reveal that the car I've just bought from Brett (the owner of the med blue Strad shown above) is his QP GTS in matching blue!

Here are some pictures:

DSC04336.jpg

DSC04340.jpg

Ewan

And a couple more:

DSC04346.jpg

DSC04363.jpg

And I've just noticed that's my other QP in the back of the picture!

Contigo

Sponsor
Wow just wow!!!!! I'm not surprised you wanted to act quick!

That is probably THE best looking QP I've ever seen.

BTW First Dibs when you come to sell!:D