the goodnight thread

conaero

Forum Owner
Doesn't Dem work in the family restaurant? I remember when I used to be into that game, you don't get in from work till gone midnight and it takes a couple of hours to chill down.

Andyk

Restaurant hey Dem....One of my fav hobbies is eating out...Could never run one though and cooking all that food...Nightmare.

dem maser

well going by my belly you could say i eat all the profits myself............. but your right matt..... the earliest i get in is 12 and then i do need time to myself like tv or browsing the net before bed

Andyk

Know what you mean Dem...When I used to work afternoons years ago got home at 1130 and just had to have a few hours before bed.....

Dem, whats the restuarant...If passing anytime will stop off for a bite.

dem maser

its greek... surprise surprise.... your welcome to... your all welcome to... my dads going through a bit of trouble with some land he bought in cyprus so we dont know how long the restaurant will be with us as he might have to sell but for the next few months i cant see me going anywhere

GDL

I did wonder about putting another on the good morning thread 5 mins later :)

Andyk

Good night Frank, Adam and all................two bottles of wine and pooped now.