Newly Acquired

AlfamanSZ

Thought I should post a few pictures of my newly acquired QP IV Evo, It came to my attention via a lead from a fellow forum member (thanks Ewan)
The last ownership was for some 12 years & was mainly used to travel from the south coast of England to a holiday home in the south of France.
Service history is very good with lots of care & attention lavished by various independents, last few years at emblem & most recently by Autoshield, my intention is to use it as a daily driver.

Let the fun begin.......

Bill DSC01122.jpgDSC01134.jpgWP_20150822_18_58_02_Pro.jpg

StuartW

What a classy way to get around as a daily driver - congratulations & good luck.

Very nice colour too

AlfamanSZ

Looks in excellent condition, will surprise quite a few, "what's that? Oh its gone!!"

There are a few cosmetic issues to deal with mainly parking kisses on the front bumper, wheels could do with a refurbish & the usual stone chips acquired over 75k miles.

safrane

Lovely car there and what a nice way to commute each day.

These mature ladies deserve more respect than we seem to give them...I to would love one for normal use but in that metalic redish colour or black/green.

Andyk

That does look like a very clean example...Getting rare like that these days I would think...Well done on your purchase.

Almichie

What a great looking car that has obviously been very well cared for! That would look great on my drive!

zagatoes30

Great sleepers, very few recognise what they are and with twin turbo V8 they are surprisingly quick.

Good choice

spkennyuk

Thought I should post a few pictures of my newly acquired QP IV Evo, It came to my attention via a lead from a fellow forum member (thanks Ewan)
The last ownership was for some 12 years & was mainly used to travel from the south coast of England to a holiday home in the south of France.
Service history is very good with lots of care & attention lavished by various independents, last few years at emblem & most recently by Autoshield, my intention is to use it as a daily driver.

Let the fun begin.......

Bill ]

I saw its twin today :)

20150831_152501.jpg20150831_152520.jpg