Stunning GS Spyder

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
You just never see any GS Spyders for sale, and that is the top of those that never come for sale!

StuartW

Richard, that is just beautiful - good luck with the sale but I don't think you'll need it

allandwf

I saw that, looks lovely. I have a year to save, but that will still be out of my price range unfortunately.

Emtee

Didn't think it would hang around. Too rare not to. Wouldn't surprise me if it's gone to a collector.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Not to a collector but a lovely chap from Worcestershire who wishes to use it blasting round Europe, wants to take it to Modena too. I'd four enquiries in 24 hours. The chap who bought it hadn't even seen the advert, just said he called me as he'd heard I'd be the man to find him one, good timing!

Contigo

Sponsor
The thing is if you look at some other cars of similar age like a CSL which with similar miles would be worth 80k they make this look great value and actually undervalued. It's about time that there was a re-rating for Trident prices and every dog has its day. Let's hope this is the start of an increase for all of the coupe range.

Emtee

Glad it's found an appreciative home. Given 4 enquiries in 24 hours and a sale, the price was obviously on the button, or if anything slightly under what the market might pay.

outrun

On the button I reckon Miles. Much above and Dicky risks it sitting and even having to come down on price which is not a good message to the market.