Why do that to a GT

allandwf

It would look a lot better if they sorted out the sill line, and got rid of the black highlights on the rear vents. Less is more!

ChrisQP09

Honestly wrap/paint the bonnet and roof in the same white and remove the roof scoop, I think it would look good. Certainly not worth that cash tho

Must be banking on an arabs hitting London!

Andyk

It is also advertised else where....wait for it......at..........125k........Autotrader I think.

spkennyuk

Did anyone else notice the registration ? lowers the tone even further along with the had an accident air freshener dangling from the rear view mirror. Just needs some faux carbon fibre dice to go with it. The web address on the registration doesn't exist either.

Classico

Bloody hideous for mine.

If anything, the owner is taking tens of thousands of dollars off the price of that GT by defiling rather than enhancing it.

slay

Never knew it was possible to use the word 'ugly' and Maserati Gran Turismo in the same sentence until today!

The advertised price is the amount you need to spend to restore the car and sell it for 35k.

Andyk

They must be taking the ****......IT's only a body kit isn't it so no power upgrade ..... and all for the price of a Stradale....