Gts-mcs @ £41,500

StuartW

That's super cheap. If it seems too good to be true.....

I agree Richard, I am assuming it is due at least clutch & brakes, maybe variators too and that is built into the price as whilst there's plenty of information about the very good spec, there's no mention of service history in the ad

StuartW

Lots of speculation, could always phone and find out?

Indeed, if anyone is interested in this car they should give them a call as it could be a real bargain - I flagged it up as it's about the cheapest GTS with this mileage I have seen from a dealer from memory

Classico

Bargain!!

Cheapest Maser GT on market here in Oz, currently a 2008 4.2 with 45,000+ miles for a mere 51,000 Pounds.

Ewan

Its says full service history and is being sold by a dealer well known for Ferrari and Maserati sales and servicing, so I see no immediate reason to be suspicious. Might simply be a good buy.

Time to re-align your prices Dicky!?

hodroyd

Mentions £42,500, so may have dropped the price too, I wonder why..?? A 4.7 GTS at that price with 34K miles is pretty resonable if the car is sound..!!

Andyk

They are selling some cars cheaper than they used to but didn't that last cheap silver GT need work doing to it which is why it was cheap.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Its says full service history and is being sold by a dealer well known for Ferrari and Maserati sales and servicing, so I see no immediate reason to be suspicious. Might simply be a good buy.

Time to re-align your prices Dicky!?

No need to Ewan, I am always around the same price as others on the market, the cheapest are always cheap for a reason.

hilts uk

My mcv is there at the moment and I'm due to pick it up on Monday. The garage has a good rep and the car dealer who works there knows his stuff. I'll take a look on Monday.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk