2007 qp - 13995

dem maser

I don't mind the exterior colour but for me the interior has to be lighter for it to go......

still, good buy for someone

Andyk

Agree Dem...Beige/cream always suits bordeaux pontevecchio but at least this one has bordeaux piping to break the black.....

Ebenezer

It must be one of the last duo selects if registered in 2007. Red under the bonnet means dry sump/duo select unlike mine which is blue for the wet sump/auto.
Lovely colour
Eb

VMSRTI

I don't mind the exterior colour but for me the interior has to be lighter for it to go......

still, good buy for someone

I'm with you Dem, whilst I don't mind black interiors on some cars, when I was looking for mine, one of the non negotiables was that I didn't want a black interior.

Classico

Series V QP. Bloody beautiful.

For mine, one of those instances where newer isn't always better.

Andyk

WOuld agree 100% Classico. I think the reason this one caught the eye is who is selling it as well.. I believe they are well respected and wouldn't sell rubbish......

Andyk

It must be one of the last duo selects if registered in 2007. Red under the bonnet means dry sump/duo select unlike mine which is blue for the wet sump/auto.
Lovely colour
Eb

Learn something new everyday...I thought the red and blue told you if it was 4.2 or 4.7...

philw696

This one is a dry sump for sure from looking at the engine.
The wet sumps are blue for 4.2 and red for 4.7
Phil.

snazza

That is gorgeous........just out of interest.....how do the QPs wear the mileage?.....would it be reasonable to assume that you could quite easily make it to 150k?