Please no one buy this terrible GS

alfatwo

Only four stars on Autotrader feed back though...tut tut . Love it, you can't beat old Italian cars ;)

Dave

Andyk

Say that and thought of you the other day Geoff....see is lovely ...... Rare in med blue and the blue piping just lifts the black inside.

StuartW

You might get lucky, things get slow at this time of year as the schools finish & lots of people go off on their summer holidays - good luck

steamer

Bloody lovely colour - feel like a girl saying that :girly4:

Although they seem to be getting good money at the moment I don't think they necessarily sell very quickly - I wouldn't be surprised to see it still there. Its worth trying to offer a deposit surely ?

philgarner

Pretty close to perfect. Crema or rosso interior and on an 06 for cheap tax and it it'd be 100%. :D

Sadly can't see it hanging around, too nice and sensibly priced.

safrane

If the car has a good hjstory it will be gone soon.

It's a sought after colour with full leather...Dickys cars rarely make his stock list pages before being sold as he has a number of buyers waiting for cars.

Get your nose in quick, holding deposit, inspection, then any remedial work to be done, then collection and final paymet...that can take two weeks at the best if times so I am sure you can drag out the time.

steamer

Agree - it must of been about a month from my deposit to collection - without stalling.