Please no one buy this terrible GS

MrCoop

Collection day - nervous as fcuk - hoping that it'll be dry and sunny for the 210 miles drive back home!

jayblue

Just been looking through my spreadsheet of GS that have been for sale recently and noted that this car was for sale a short while ago privately.It was sold with a larini X pipe and secondary decats fitted. Also had a new suspension arm fitted before it was sold. Had 47,000 miles on the clock so hasn't gone far since then.

MrCoop

Congratulations mate! It was obviously as good as it looked!

Mark....every inch as good. It's a full LE with a Larini X pipe, immaculate bodywork with only a few stone chips. Had an inspection in Feb and all advisories were fixed. Jayblue is right in that it was for sale earlier this year but it didn't sell for personal reasons and was then p/x'ed this month for a special edition XKR. Spoke to Giallo who confirmed that the previous owner maintained it properly at no expense spared. Feel like I've got myself a bit of a bargain really!

D Walker

Mark....every inch as good. It's a full LE with a Larini X pipe, immaculate bodywork with only a few stone chips. Had an inspection in Feb and all advisories were fixed. Jayblue is right in that it was for sale earlier this year but it didn't sell for personal reasons and was then p/x'ed this month for a special edition XKR. Spoke to Giallo who confirmed that the previous owner maintained it properly at no expense spared. Feel like I've got myself a bit of a bargain really!

Glad its finally worked out for, good looking car in the nicest "Blue" (biased opinion obviously) and does look vfm.

Dave

MrCoop

Drive home was a bit boring, 240 miles of motorway. When I did get the chance to make some noise, I kept looking in my mirrors to see what it was that was making such a lovely noise and then remembered it was my car....

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
That car looks the dog's back springs. Perhaps I'm in a minority but I like black interiors and against the blue that does look good. Enjoy it fully, and with vigour!

GeoffCapes

Congratulations mate! She's a beauty. Very jealous.

StuartW

Drive home was a bit boring, 240 miles of motorway. When I did get the chance to make some noise, I kept looking in my mirrors to see what it was that was making such a lovely noise and then remembered it was my car....

Boring maybe but what a lovely place to sit, Maserati know how to make a decent interior that's for sure

I expect that smile to last for a long, long time

tw9evo

Hi all,

Sorry, first post. I was really tempted by this one but I've only just started looking, looks like a lovely car, the only other one currently online that I'm liking is the 35k black one but not at that price (although I'm sure it's worth it). I wont name the dealer but I've only looked at one black car so far, it looks lovely online but far from it in the flesh.

Cheers,
Philip

VMSRTI

Hi Philip and welcome.
If you haven't already done so get in touch with Richard Grace. He seems to get his hands on all the good ones, is very knowledgeable and helpful.

Andyk

Hi Philip and welcome.
If you haven't already done so get in touch with Richard Grace. He seems to get his hands on all the good ones, is very knowledgeable and helpful.

A big warm welcome Phillip........Another bif thumbs up for RIchard Grace....Worth a call for a chat....