3200 Assetto Corsa # 22 on Gumtree?

Contigo

Sponsor
So what condition did you receive the car in Christophe? Surely if you have done the work (I remember the build threads etc.. and quest for parts for the front end) then you knew what was needed and the extent of the damage?

christophe_autos

I don't think there's much of a market for a RHD car in France

Sure, very few interest since december or ridiculous offer like 4000 GBP...

I think I should have let this car in his original statement, drive and sell it for parts after.

This preparing was not an intelligent way spending my money...

Contigo

Sponsor
Christophe I don't understand why you are getting annoyed, i understand your frustration about finding out that it has been involved in an accident etc but there's no need to start mudslinging. I've seen you car in the flesh (Modena) and whilst it is not my bag I still respect that it is your project and passion.

Unfortunately when you post something for sale like an AC it will be noticed and there will be people commenting on it. That's life I'm afraid, we've all got opinions!

safrane

I can see you have spent time and money putting right what was previously repaired, as well as the cosmetic changes.

If you were sold the car as described in the advertisement and how it looked on the ferry back to France it looks like you were taken for a ride.

Hope you recoup as much as you can

christophe_autos

I know the exterior styling is not to everyone's tastes and if it is a CAT car it should be noted on the advert, but other than that I am unsure why it's being given such a hard time.

I am steering clear of the mileage debate, but it looks to be well cared for and have all of the work done under the bonnet where it matters. If you hated the body kit, return it to normal and you have a 3200 AC, in a unique paint, all the works done (inc timing chain) with 67k on the clock.

It's not that bad is it? I'm sure the price is negotiable.

I do wonder why its not being sold in France though as I recall someone saying that the CAT status is not recorded nor relevant in France?

Thanks Rossyl.

Yes price is negotiable as I need money to buy an house and I could deliver this ugly car in Goodwood next september.

allandwf 60/75 AC with more mileage (80000 so 15000 more!) was sold 16300 GBP one month ago so I don't think my price is so amazing, isn't it?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251987542374?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

allandwf

I think I should have let this car in his original statement, drive and sell it for parts after.

I had very little interest in mine also, just 3 enquiries in 3 months. It is a small market, and even smaller with a modified car. I have seen it also at Moden a I quite liked it. It was distinctive, a lovely colour, but have to agree it will not be for everyone.

christophe_autos

Christophe I don't understand why you are getting annoyed, i understand your frustration about finding out that it has been involved in an accident etc but there's no need to start mudslinging. I've seen you car in the flesh (Modena) and whilst it is not my bag I still respect that it is your project and passion.

Unfortunately when you post something for sale like an AC it will be noticed and there will be people commenting on it. That's life I'm afraid, we've all got opinions!

Not annoyed, just disappointed, you were in Modena and didn't tried to speak with me, it's so easy to joke here...

If you were in my place you would not be happy to read that you are stupid and lost money...

christophe_autos

I can see you have spent time and money putting right what was previously repaired, as well as the cosmetic changes.

If you were sold the car as described in the advertisement and how it looked on the ferry back to France it looks like you were taken for a ride.

Hope you recoup as much as you can

Thanks safrane. ;-)

Amazing "safrane", is it for the french Renault car???

christophe_autos

I had very little interest in mine also, just 3 enquiries in 3 months. It is a small market, and even smaller with a modified car. I have seen it also at Moden a I quite liked it. It was distinctive, a lovely colour, but have to agree it will not be for everyone.

I saw your car on ebay.co.uk and permit to copy (pirate? lol) your good english for my ad, hope you are not "annoyed". ;-)

Your car is great and very nice, it was justice to sell it for a reasonable price like assetto corsa needs...

Do you sell it really 16300 GBP?

StuartW

It's never easy trying to recoup what you've spent out on a modified car but you have clearly made an amazing effort to getting the car to where it is now.
I hope it sells for you soon and you get a reasonable price for it, good luck

allandwf

I saw your car on ebay.co.uk and permit to copy (pirate? lol) your good english for my ad, hope you are not "annoyed". ;-)
Do you sell it really 16300 GBP?
Lol, not in the slightest, glad it helped. No I did not get the asking price, this was an opening figure, and never really expected that given it had done 80,000 miles. I must say though that it drove much better for it. I got close to what I wanted for the car, I didn't lose out, and was happy she went to a good home. Good luck with the sale of yours.

christophe_autos

It's never easy trying to recoup what you've spent out on a modified car but you have clearly made an amazing effort to getting the car to where it is now.
I hope it sells for you soon and you get a reasonable price for it, good luck

Hope it, thanks and feel free to advice it to your friends I can make an effort on price as I'm in a hurry and need money.