3200 Assetto Corsa # 22 on Gumtree?

Contigo

Sponsor
It is a triple layer application and a special order colour from Ferrari at £18k presumably meaning it is painted three times? For me it would have to have been passed through Claudia Schiffer first to be worth that!

Merak Memories

Wow, given that car is the number before mine they look so different! Personally I prefer the "original" look, but each to their own....
Agree its strong money given the small pool of potential purchasers who might want a modified A/C, but lets see if it sells!
MM

StuartW

Was it not for sale last year? Is this sale from a new owner or previous?

I would imagine that this is for sale from a new owner rather than Christophe who seemed a real petrolhead so I can't see him selling it on Gumtree?

rossyl

I know the exterior styling is not to everyone's tastes and if it is a CAT car it should be noted on the advert, but other than that I am unsure why it's being given such a hard time.

I am steering clear of the mileage debate, but it looks to be well cared for and have all of the work done under the bonnet where it matters. If you hated the body kit, return it to normal and you have a 3200 AC, in a unique paint, all the works done (inc timing chain) with 67k on the clock.

It's not that bad is it? I'm sure the price is negotiable.

I do wonder why its not being sold in France though as I recall someone saying that the CAT status is not recorded nor relevant in France?

FelixV

It is a triple layer application and a special order colour from Ferrari at £18k presumably meaning it is painted three times? For me it would have to have been passed through Claudia Schiffer first to be worth that!

In Australia it is a $36K option!!!

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
If you did decide to remove the body kit he did need to modify the body / bumper to fit the 4200 designed bumper onto the 3200 body. So as well as painting standard 3200 bumper/sills (expensive paint) other works will be need to fit an original 3200 front bumper.

allandwf

It is what it is, probably a well sorted car, that drives really well. A body kit that may or may not put some people off, but no longer an AC in my eyes. A limited resale market, but pounds for fun it could be a good buy.

rossyl

It is what it is, probably a well sorted car, that drives really well. A body kit that may or may not put some people off, but no longer an AC in my eyes. A limited resale market, but pounds for fun it could be a good buy.

I'd agree with that

If you did decide to remove the body kit he did need to modify the body / bumper to fit the 4200 designed bumper onto the 3200 body. So as well as painting standard 3200 bumper/sills (expensive paint) other works will be need to fit an original 3200 front bumper.

Good point

Phil H

Ok it was only a small Cat C front corner knock but very nicely rebuilt and maybe better than when it came out the factory...
And with all that money spent, what's not to like!

Dave

That depends on your definition of a small knock, and what's underneath:

AC1.jpgAC2.jpg

PH