Blue GS

MrCoop

It says leather/techno cloth interior and then further on says full leather.

If full leather, price compares to the red GS at ADG (although this is a full LE). Just depends on the service history.

MrCod

The interior plot thickens...now been updated to tan leather with blue piping. Yum. Waiting for pics.

MrCod

Showing as registered with the DVLA as a Spyder....is this something people have come across before?

I can't imagine there's a massive aftermarket in welding roofs on GSs.

MrCod

I've asked for more info but no response.

I have some info, seems to have generally been serviced every 18 months or so. Weird mileage results from the history check:

41,000 DVLA 26/06/2015

31,000 DVLA 28/06/2012

39,000 DVLA 30/10/2009

15 BVRLA 17/04/2009

So it looks like a fleet/lease. And mileage makes no sense. Also, 5 number plates and 3 owners!?!

2b1ask1

Special case
Showing as registered with the DVLA as a Spyder....is this something people have come across before?

Mine pops up on the National Database as a Spyder odly so I have to correct them for every insurance quote etc.

spkennyuk

My 4200 came up as a spyder when I was sorting out the insurance. I've had similar things happen with previous cars where they get listed as a slightly different model.

safrane

People calling about any car before it arrives will drive the price up.

Most are listed by DVLA as spyders.

plate changes and owners are common on high end cars bought as a lifestyle item.