Spaced out

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
When I had mine they recommended putting a little grease between the spacer snd hub when fitting as they can be a bugger to get off later down the line. Obviously Adam didn't have a problem.

I made sure both faces were spotlessly clean and then put the slinnest slither of copper grease on there.

Some say you need to get the four-wheel alignment redone when you put spacers on. Some say you don't. I did anyway, because it needed doing anyway.

GeoffCapes

I made sure both faces were spotlessly clean and then put the slinnest slither of copper grease on there.

Some say you need to get the four-wheel alignment redone when you put spacers on. Some say you don't. I did anyway, because it needed doing anyway.

I'll probably get that done as the old girl will be having a few quid spend on her at some point.
4 new tyres, discs and pads all round, partial respray and a detail.

My maths tells me that little lot is the wrong end of 5 grand. :(

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Should be less than £5k, depending how much painting is needed. Front bumper should be around £300 (assuming that usual culprit is on the list).

I highly recommend Wheels In Motion for alignment. Get them to rebalance your wheels, too. They do a proper job, there.

GeoffCapes

I'm getting bonnet, bumper wings, side skirts rear 3/4 and rear bumper. £800.
Tyres £1000
Discs & Pads £2000
Detail £1000

I'll have nice car after that little lot.

Doohickey

Velociraptor
Agree. Just put 22mm on mine and the difference is noticeable. It's had the geometry checked and no issues.

It looks like yours are a bit narrower.

IMG_0264.jpgIMG_0396.jpg

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
I have a set of these, 22mm front and 25mm rear; used but only for 12 months. All bolts included, 10 min job to fit. Suitable for all Granturismos. £300 collected for cash, £330 packaged and posted.
They’re $650 plus vat, delivery etc new from Formula Dynamics:

2D5C81FC-FE2F-4F27-A95B-0AFBEA678625.jpeg