GT may have to go

Lozzingers

Hi all,
Unfortunately I think it may be time to part with my mistress...redundancy and iffy job market means it's a luxury I may not be able to keep. Having only bought it in February from a fellow forum member it was going to be a keeper but c'est la vie. I have absolutely loved every second of ownership and we were going to cruise to the South of France come September but that may be put on hold! I love my cars and always research for months prior to any purchase, and as such am confident that this is a good one. It's in incredible condition and feels like new and with very low mileage. I have personally had a Larini exhaust put on which can be negotiated separately as I have kept the original. It has never missed a beat and been cared for and driven carefully by myself and I believe previous owners!

It's a highly desirable Nero Carboni with tan interior 2008 GT 4.2.
Was under warranty until May 2015 but I didn't feel the need to extend.
Very low 28,000 miles.
MOT until May 2016.
Next service due May 2016.
New rear tyres 2000 miles ago, fronts good.
Bose Audio Upgrade.
20" Alloys - dark grey.

The picture is from Goodwood last week - will put more up this weekend. Please do get in touch if interested or would like any more information. I live in Godalming so of course happy to show people/take them out but no agencies/canvassers of course!
I would love it to go to a fellow enthusiast hence I've put it on the forum first. I have had a trade offer too.

Please pm me for phone number.
Kind regards,
Laurence
laurencepearce@yahoo.com

Attachments

• ATT_1436532301390_IMG_20150626_180833.jpg
    ATT_1436532301390_IMG_20150626_180833.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 24

Doohickey

Velociraptor
Really sorry to hear that you're going to have to part with it - looks like a nice example. Hopefully it won't be too long before you're back in the fold.

Good luck.

drewf

I was sorry to hear this over lunch at The Orchard yesterday Laurence. I can confirm that it looked superb in the carpark...

safrane

Been there too...always a wrench but as a door closes a window opens.

Best of luck.

Lozzingers

Hi guys,
thanks for the kind words. It's daft how sentimental one gets over a car but they just get under your skin! Sat here it looks beautiful in the drive but will soon no doubt be the next keepers pride and joy!
I shall hopefully be back one day as this itch is just not over yet...
Laurence

VMSRTI

Sorry to hear. Good luck with the sale and hope You are back in a Trident in good time.

Lozzingers

thanks chaps,
luckily these cars sell themselves, but yes I will be back in a Trident once my wife gets a sensible car and I can have another toy :) I shall still come to the Ace (for the food of course - nothing to do with the cars!)
Laurence

spkennyuk

Good luck with the sale Laurence. Hopefully something will come up work wise before you have to sell and you get to keep her after all.

Lozzingers

Hi all,
So my Italian mistress has left me for another man! It was a very sad day - and especially after a great valet during the afternoon - made it even harder to hand over both sets of keys and not keep one 'by mistake!'. Has gone to a very nice chap on the forum so I'm sure it will be seen at future meets...The Larini stayed on so very good for the new owner. I didn't really get a chance to say goodbye which is probably a good thing and I didn't even need to advertise it elsewhere - so thanks for this site and all your positive comments on here. I shall do my best to get to the next Ace café meet or others so will not be gone from this site that is for sure!
I have to say I felt a bit lost when the site went down - thought the end of the world was here...
Enjoy your Maserati's you lucky lot - I'll be back - (just hope my wife falls for the same old story of 'just this one time....')
Laurence

Contigo

Sponsor
Sorry to hear it has gone but glad it has gone to a forum member :) and hope you can get back into one soon Laurence!

StuartW

What is it they say? It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all? You'll have the memories and be back in no time I'm sure!