Spyder needing a bit of tlc

maverick

Being a spider I recon you could get a very good job done for less than £2000 and if you do a bit of the dismantling cheaper than that , but with paint jobs it's how far you want to go realy ! By the way realy like the colour combo

GeoffCapes

If the inspection shows up nothing untoward, then drive it until winter and get the bodywork and alloys done then.

Andyk

Alloys around 250/300........Bonnet scratch he says should buff out (not sure he hasn't done that then)......Just been quoted £500 for the bonnet and both side sills painted on the Alfa.....Two new tyres, what's that ? Around £400.........so maybe as long as nothing else is wrong 1200 and a good detail on top maybe.

Trev Latter

I think that one was advertised for sale last year. There was a Spyder for sale in Yarmouth that needed some attention. It's only 10 miles from me, so if anyone is interested I'd be happy to give it the once over prior to paying out for a full inspection.

MrCoop

The gap in service history would concern me. Doesn't he state that the last entry is at 39k and the previous owner said he had it serviced for the three missing years but he can't be certain? And I was really put off by the scuttle shake in the cat C Spyder, not sure if all pre-face lift Spyder's have the same issue?