Gold Spyder

Andyk

Not sure Geoff..seen this colour on a QP as well and wasn't fussed on it....

highlander

colour would have sat better with me if the interior was darker..........but even then, maybe not. guess you would have to want that colour to go for it.

Arfa

I'm a little bias as it's my QP Andyk isn't fussed on but I'd take this over a black car with a black interior and black wheels any day.

Swedish Paul

I'm new to the forum, but I have to admit, after watching so many programmes as a child (what was it called, SportsStars or some such??), is Geoff Capes (the member) really the fella in the picture? Reason why I ask, I might change my profile picture to Tom Cruise. Last summer, my wife thought I looked a bit like him. Though I had sunglasses on. And it was dark. And she had drunk the odd drink or two....

D Walker

I'm new to the forum, but I have to admit, after watching so many programmes as a child (what was it called, SportsStars or some such??), is Geoff Capes (the member) really the fella in the picture? Reason why I ask, I might change my profile picture to Tom Cruise. Last summer, my wife thought I looked a bit like him. Though I had sunglasses on. And it was dark. And she had drunk the odd drink or two....
PMSL!!! Geoff??

Contigo

Sponsor
You cannot beat this colour on a Trident IMO. I love the 3200 in it and the QP.

Each to their own!

Contigo

Sponsor
Geoff Capes was really famed as a strongman and kne who could rip up lots of yellow pages!

Not sure why Geoff chose GeoffCapes as his username.

GeoffCapes

Ironic that I changed my signature earlier today.