Gransport Spyder

StuartW

These ultra rare little beauties don't come up for sale very often, I remember Richard Grace having a stunning black one some time ago.

I was at Nuvola yesterday and Nareman has a RHD black one which he has just got and has not prepped it or priced it yet. It has sub 20k miles and if I was after a Maserati convertible of any kind, this is the one I would go for.

If you're in the market for one, give him a call as I doubt it will hang around for long

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
I have sold 3 of the few that have been on the UK open market in the last 4 years. They're beautiful and rare cars.

StuartW

I'm not certain on numbers but they were a selection of colours. I know a Blu Med one, Grigio Alfieri, Blu Nettuno, Rosso Mugello etc.

Nice selection & what a good looking car too - for me, it works better than a Grancabrio - the proportions are just right

Team GCR

I was at Nuvola yesterday and Nareman has a RHD black one which he has just got and has not prepped it or priced it yet. It has sub 20k miles and if I was after a Maserati convertible of any kind, this is the one I would go for.

Any other details, colour of the interior or spec?

hilts uk

Hasn't been on the market for a year now so will be interesting to see the sale price. Benchmark has been set by the recent MCV sale at £44k.

StuartW

Either it has been sold or it hasn't been advertised yet, either way it's a lovely car