Looks a good value 4.2 GT

adgsevenoaks

SPONSOR: ADG Sevenoaks
From a dealer?, absolutely not. If you're buying from a private buyer then it's sold as seen but from a dealer you'd expect it to be absolutely fit for purpose. Any reputable dealer, be they independent or main agent would have had a full inspection with any remedial works carried out prior to sale i.e what you'd expect and get from us ADG Sevenoaks, Dicky Grace or Nuvola for example. I think the car for sale at AF will be sold as it is, warts and all, so you'd be well advised to have an inspection to calculate how much you'd need to spend to bring it up to "retail" standard.
Will that not still be the same for a lot of the cars at 33-35k?

Andyk

At £29k and 29k forget the colour scheme that is cheap as chips, a good £5-£6k+ cheaper than you'd find anywhere else, however, you'll need to service it, re furb 4 x wheels and hope the front brake discs and pads or the front wishbone bushes won't need replacing

I am sure when I first looked at this advert a few days ago it was more money....Could be wrong though.

D Walker

From a dealer?, absolutely not. If you're buying from a private buyer then it's sold as seen but from a dealer you'd expect it to be absolutely fit for purpose. Any reputable dealer, be they independent or main agent would have had a full inspection with any remedial works carried out prior to sale i.e what you'd expect and get from us ADG Sevenoaks, Dicky Grace or Nuvola for example. I think the car for sale at AF will be sold as it is, warts and all, so you'd be well advised to have an inspection to calculate how much you'd need to spend to bring it up to "retail" standard.

Thanks for that,
Andy - think yours was the first post!!