Looks a good value 4.2 GT

Doohickey

Velociraptor
Disappointingly cheap!! Hope they aren't all going in that direction. It's pretty much identical to mine but with less miles.

bigbob

By and large the market prices cars correctly. That is a cheap way into a low mileage GT but it will still be worth a tad less on resale. Nothing wrong with that as long as you allow for it.

safrane

Im surprised they have kept above the 30k barrier for ao long...I expected the bubble to burst last year but it didn't.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
It's cheap because of the colour combo, it has to be cheap to sell silver with a grey interior.

adgsevenoaks

SPONSOR: ADG Sevenoaks
Lol @ Phil - right between the eyes, It is cheap but I guess we will see if anyone buys it,if the interior had not been grey I may have stretched as I am not generally keen on silver, but at that price with black interior would have been tempted.

At £29k and 29k forget the colour scheme that is cheap as chips, a good £5-£6k+ cheaper than you'd find anywhere else, however, you'll need to service it, re furb 4 x wheels and hope the front brake discs and pads or the front wishbone bushes won't need replacing

Lozzingers

These cars are pretty colour sensitive - not sure I'd have been keen with that - even at a good price - but they just need one person to like it!

Contigo

Sponsor
Yep called Dougal and he said same, needs service, MOT due end of August and wheels are heavily curbed. If it was a decent interior colour I would be in.

D Walker

At £29k and 29k forget the colour scheme that is cheap as chips, a good £5-£6k+ cheaper than you'd find anywhere else, however, you'll need to service it, re furb 4 x wheels and hope the front brake discs and pads or the front wishbone bushes won't need replacing

Will that not still be the same for a lot of the cars at 33-35k?