2009 QP Sport GTS 28k !!!

D Walker

I seem to remember this from sometime back as I think I commented then that I wonder if the human inside the vehicle is thrown in for free - unless that was a different one.

Does seem good value tho - if correct and has history - etc, etc

Andyk

Have some detail ..... It was sent to auction by a Maserati dealer as the Sat Nav unit (NIT) is in operative. 5k to fix.....

Ewan

The £5k fix seems a lot, but I suppose the main dealer would have priced the job accurately before deciding to auction it. Surely such a unit can be sourced more economically from another crashed/dismantled QP or GT of the era.

mikeey_boiy

If the inspection checked out and only the sat nav was at fault.........I would bin the sat nav and do without at that price

ChrisQP09

The Satnav module carries a lot of useful other stuff does it not? Cd /radio stations, trip computer etc?

Theyre all daily things which I feel you would want from time to time. Each to their own.

Ewan

I recall driving a black GTS with black alcantara interior on one of the Maserati GB track days back when they were launched. Given that this was a Maserati GB car, maybe it was this one. Or worse - maybe one of their press fleet.

Andyk

It was def owned by Maserati for the first two services....so could have been Ewan.

Dyer3200

Hmmm I think it's overpriced - high mileage 52k, patchy service history, dodgy Nav, no sunroof (from what I can see anyhow) and ex press fleet - call it £27k for cash

What do you reckon shall I pull it ?

Last edited: