GT - Good Value ????

Andyk

Now that one has been for sale for some time I believe..Looks very nice though.

rockits

GP Cars are pretty much in my back garden....well some of their cars anyway. The rest are 1 min round the corner. Never spoke to them yet but we only moved in last year & think they only moved there a few months ago.

Andyk

Is it close to 4.7 money......There was one at ADG for 42k but most are around 45/46k at the moment.

StuartW

Is it close to 4.7 money......There was one at ADG for 42k but most are around 45/46k at the moment.

Yes Andy, I'd say a decent one starts at £45k. ADG and Nuvola have both sold high milers (60k) which have been well used shall we say, for £40k this year but they are very few & far between at this price. And it seems you rarely see early models for sale privately

andymarkstevens

I phoned these guys up over 2 weeks ago and they said this car was sold and then proceeded to offer me a newer and more expensive model, which unfortunately was out of my price range.

D Walker

Yes Andy, I'd say a decent one starts at £45k. ADG and Nuvola have both sold high milers (60k) which have been well used shall we say, for £40k this year but they are very few & far between at this price. And it seems you rarely see early models for sale privately

The ADG was 45k miles for £42k

StuartW

The ADG was 45k miles for £42k

Last month they had a MCS in Granito with red leather for £39,995 which sold in under a week, it was still there waiting to be collected when I went to look at their Nero car which has also since sold. They have fast moving stock there so get them to call you when they have something new coming in if you haven't already

Andyk

Yes, not many at 40k mark....So for me a 4.2 at 35k sound like a lot of car for the money.

D Walker

Last month they had a MCS in Granito with red leather for £39,995 which sold in under a week, it was still there waiting to be collected when I went to look at their Nero car which has also since sold. They have fast moving stock there so get them to call you when they have something new coming in if you haven't already

Bit too much of a stretch for me Stuart!!!!

ChrisQP09

Agreed. QPs are massively undervalued for such a fantastic car. (Even if that wasn't quite your point, it's still true.)

They are undervalued compared to GTs traditionally. I don't understand why when the performance advantage is'nt worth considering and there is "more" in the saloon?

Would I trade my QP for a GT? absolutely, I don't need the practicality of a 4 door and thats the only difference for me.

bigbob

They are undervalued compared to GTs traditionally. I don't understand why when the performance advantage is'nt worth considering and there is "more" in the saloon?

Would I trade my QP for a GT? absolutely, I don't need the practicality of a 4 door and thats the only difference for me.
Coupes are always worth more than saloons and cabriolets always worth more than coupes. Just the way it is.