Shamal

Andyk

That's lovely ...did see it on FB....Good price as well Dicky when you see what some have gone for......

Andyk

Yes it was RHD.....But think I would put up with LHD and save nearly 50k...

Ewan

Phil - it's easily explained, as lower mileage cars are virtually always worth more than a similar car with higher miles. Just as RHD cars (in the UK) are worth more than their LHD equivalents. But this black one does look good value now, so for someone not bothered about the mileage or the position of the steering wheel, will make a great purchase. If anyone on here has ever had a hankering for a Shamal, they should call Dicky a.s.a.p.

Contigo

Sponsor
I understand the mileage thing but don't get why it is half price! It's madness but that is what the car market is at the moment.

merak_ss

In the latest issue of Classic Cars magazine (September issue) Quentin Wilson has written a "Smart Buy" article about the Shamal with a pic of the one Dicky is selling. He reckons Shamals are a great investment right now. Somebody should grab this one while they can.

alfatwo

It's the same old thing with any classic car that's worth good money....It has to be totally original and with low miles..

Dave

Andyk

It's the same old thing with any classic car that's worth good money....It has to be totally original and with low miles..

Dave

From what I can see this one is a bit special though as it was tuned by Maserati´s development division so not an outsider as such.......Wouldn't that make it just as desirable as a standard car ?

StuartW

It's been advertised privately on Enrico's sight for longer than I care to remember but I agree with you Andy, this one looks somewhat unique and special