Complete Set Of Maserati OEM 19 Inch V Style Alloy Wheels+ Pirelli OEM Tyres For Sale

Bourekoue

photo.jpg

Hi Everyone.

For sale I have a complete set of OEM Maserati V style 19" alloy wheels and Pirelli OEM Maserati tyres taken from my 2009 Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT S. I have checked the original sales receipt and specification and it shows the original buyer of my car specified them as a NCO on the car presumably as they give a better ride than the 20" multi tridents.

When I swapped the wheels over for the 20" multi trident wheels recently I had the tyre company measure the tread on the tyres and they told me the tyres all have about 5mm of tread in them. I left the tyres on the wheels as I assume anyone who would be interested in these tyres would also want these OEM Pirelli's that are also in excellent condition.

The wheels are all in perfect condition or rather were. My mate bringing them back to my house from the garage managed to scratch a couple of them, I know some mate !!!

I'm willing to have those two wheels refurbished back to perfect condition or discount the final selling price by £100, the final decision lies with the buyer.

To clarify the deal also includes 4 OEM Maserati centre caps.

I'm sure I don't have to tell everybody how expensive these are from Maserati.

I'm open to serious offers from my fellow sports maserati forum members or from anyone they might know.

I thank you for your time.

VMSRTI

You are either single or have a very understanding wife/partner placing car parts on the carpet :)

Good luck with the sale

CatmanV2

You are either single or have a very understanding wife/partner placing car parts on the carpet :)

Good luck with the sale

Why? Obviously you wouldn't want to place car parts on a hard surface. They might get scratched!

C

davy83

that would almost make a separate thread, photos of car parts or indeed whole cars in inappropriate places?

Andyk

Adam, I am more impressed that you have two thrones in you lounge .... Do you live in a Castle.......Very regal.

Look forward to seeing the new wheels my friend.

ENZ525

That is one very posh looking garage :D (befitting a maser or maser parts of course!)...

Bourekoue

Adam, I am more impressed that you have two thrones in you lounge .... Do you live in a Castle.......Very regal.

Look forward to seeing the new wheels my friend.

No mate no castle I'm afraid, just my mum's best lounge that we only use at christmas so she actually doesn't know they are in there yet ! God help help me when she finds out !
Will post pictures when the rest of the detailing on QP is done mate.

Bourekoue

Guys if I decided to put the wheels and tyres on ebay what do you think I should set my reserve at ?