GT 4.2 @ £31k

StuartW

Yes Mr Coop, this is the same one shown in post #9 above, they are certainly getting closer & closer to GS prices.

The mileages they are showing is also proving that they can be used regularly and almost as an everyday driver, they are so much more robust than some of the previous models

hilts uk

Won't be long before GT prices are below the GS. GS performance is better than stick GT and GT is less preferred compared to GTS.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
I think all GT's are like that ... They just need to wheels pushing out and on the 4.2 slightly lowering...

Agreed. I've got spacers on order and I'll drop the rear by 10 or 15mm and the front by enough to even out the drop at the back. Should get things to about where they should be.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member

StuartW

Agreed. I've got spacers on order and I'll drop the rear by 10 or 15mm and the front by enough to even out the drop at the back. Should get things to about where they should be.

I agree it will look better but it's already so low, I would be concerned about ground clearance on the country roads around here

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
The only clearance issue I've had is the front number plate. Remember that the Stradale is lower than standard. I agree that if you start dropping them by the 1 1/4" which Formula Dynamics recommends then you'll have a car which looks a bit silly for the UK and is ill-suited to our roads, but 10 or 12mm will be fine I reckon.

Andyk

Make sure you take some before and after pictures Adam. Interested in the difference.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Will do, Andy. It possibly needs a new rear spring so I'm taking the opportunity of killing two birds with one stone. Oddly enough a pair of springs is only £70. Most un-Maserati-like.

StuartW

The only clearance issue I've had is the front number plate. Remember that the Stradale is lower than standard. I agree that if you start dropping them by the 1 1/4" which Formula Dynamics recommends then you'll have a car which looks a bit silly for the UK and is ill-suited to our roads, but 10 or 12mm will be fine I reckon.

Fair enough, looking forward to seeing the results

BenzDriver

Look at feedback, 0% and member since 2004. Hmm smells like a scam

Not a scam. But definitely not worth wasting time with. Went to view this a few days back. Clearly a very unloved example with quite a few problems and not the most professional of outfits either.

StuartW

Do you mean that you've seen 4.2 Granturismo's for £33k, or, that you've seen a GTS for £33k?

I have not seen a GTS for under £40k.

I would imagine the £33k refers to the plural of GT rather than a GTS if you know what I mean!

The only one I have seen sub £40k was the Granito / Bordeaux one at ADG last month which was a nat's under the £40k mark