GT 4.2 @ £31k

Contigo

Sponsor
me and Adam were saying how poor the design of the spacing is on all the wheels. They look almost weird because of it. First mod I would do is sort out the spacing and make the car look much more muscular rather than a weirdly proportioned motor.

bigbob

It's likely that the sports exhaust is not valved so will be stuck in loud! Might suit some mind.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Does it represent good value at £31k with 69000 miles? I'd go for a car with half the miles at a premium of £5-6k??

Andyk

me and Adam were saying how poor the design of the spacing is on all the wheels. They look almost weird because of it. First mod I would do is sort out the spacing and make the car look much more muscular rather than a weirdly proportioned motor.

I think all GT's are like that ... They just need to wheels pushing out and on the 4.2 slightly lowering...

StuartW

I guess no car is perfect - if that's the only fault people can find in it, then good job to Maserati & Pininfarina for getting it almost spot on

Andyk

Phil, I think all registered dealers have 0% feedback or some do. Don't think you can leave feedback for them.....

StuartW

Yes that looks a good buy and is the cheapest 4.7 at the moment I believe.

And from a very reputable indie too. Remember they sold a sub £40k MCS last month, they price their cars very keenly and they don't hang around for long