Wanted - Gransport, Nettuno blue

Contigo

Sponsor
Everyone's an internet expert Alistair, don't worry about it :)

Cars looks great and I wouldn't have thought it will hang around too long!

adgsevenoaks

SPONSOR: ADG Sevenoaks
It's interesting and relevant indirect feedback. We'd welcome a photographer giving us some tips as our shop window on line is worldwide and 24/7, the better the pictures the better it looks. Of course there's nothing like seeing it in the flesh...
Everyone's an internet expert Alistair, don't worry about it :)

Cars looks great and I wouldn't have thought it will hang around too long!

Fangio63

It's interesting and relevant indirect feedback. We'd welcome a photographer giving us some tips as our shop window on line is worldwide and 24/7, the better the pictures the better it looks. Of course there's nothing like seeing it in the flesh...

FWIW ... I always admire Nuvola's photography...

bigbob

Photos look fine to me. It's a very popular colour combi - have it on my GranTurismo, had it on my 3200GT - and the shots are plenty good enough to sell it. Best of luck with selling this and all the other great stock you get in.

jayblue

I am certainly not a professional photographer (probably more of an internet expert lol :redface:)

Anyone serious about buying will come and view the car personally anyway so it is kind of a mute point. But i would also agree that Nuvola set the standard for sale photographs.

Fangio63

I think photo's are vital.... a sexy pic and you've formed a positive opinion of the car before you see it, (Thats's "the one") - you prioritise a viewing (knowing others will feel the same) ... and when you view the car - you are looking for a reason not to to the deal....

a ropey pic - and you will get round to seeing it when you can - and when you view - you are still mentally still talking yourself into it....

Obviously, nothing beats the fundamentals... but I'm quite sure Nuvola's pics get the punters on the premises... (or at least stalking his website).. and even if the car is not quite right Nareman has the chance to charm them into something else.... The trouble he takes over the presentation I think gives you the confidence that he's just as picky over the things that are important...

GeoffCapes

Having seen this today I can confirm that it's lovely.
I don't know if my pics show the colour differently but if it's still for sale in a month or so I'd definitely be interested in it.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Posted from my phone. So if any of the mods could turn them the right way that'd be lovely.

Andyk

It is rather lovely Geoff...Looks better in your pics than on Alstairs web site...

D Walker

Looks lovely all though my neck is killing me - These Blues tend to have many different facets to them - sometimes in the right light mine looks umpteen different Blues!!!

I hope its still there for you mate!!!

safrane

I am sure you could place a deposit on the car if you are only going to be a month down the line to buy one.

safrane

Richard G has a lover 2006 GS LE on his site with low miles. Couple of K more than this but you know it will be fine and the clutch wear is likely to be much less.

GeoffCapes

I am sure you could place a deposit on the car if you are only going to be a month down the line to buy one.

Obviously I spoke with Alastair about it, it needs a few bits sorting before ADG are prepared to sell it, I think it's a case of getting the owner to agree to the work. He's a bit difficult to get hold of at the moment. But I'm sure it'll be sort in the next couple of weeks.
So the timing could be right. :)

GeoffCapes

Fingers crossed then Mark, this could be the one?

We shall see. You never know another may turn up and that might be the one.
One of my large contracts may come in and I go straight for a GT MC Shift. :D

You never know......

It's is a lovely GS though.

Andyk

LIked tbe interior but sure lots wont. Dick Lovett had one with the same colour interior way back.....