Wanted - Gransport, Nettuno blue

GeoffCapes

Pics are up!

58432322.jpg

Andyk

Looks lovely....would look better with gun metal/anthracite alloys but that is just me...

SimonCC

This car is stunning - the best car to have come on to the market in a long time.

I wanted a Blu Nettuno 4200, looked for a year and a half and even flew up to Newcastle to look at one (which failed the inspection) - with Avorio interior it is definitely the best combination IMO. Maserati colour is blue! And they're like hens teeth!!

Mark - get down to chat with Alastair you shouldn't let this one go.... will you be coming along to Pluckley again in a couple of weekends time?

GeoffCapes

I'm not overly taken with Nettuno to be honest. Like the Med one more.

I'm not going to look at any until I have all of the £££'s in place, otherwise I'll end up buying the first I see rather than the best one.
Having said that I'm going to pop into Nuvola tomorrow (time permitting) to give them my specs and to keep an eye open for me.

Things on the £££'s front are currently all on schedule, just need a few more things to fall into place and then it'll be shopping time!

I've a lot on in the coming weekends but I'll see what I can do to get down the Pluckley. Was a thoroughly enjoyable evening last time.

MrCoop

Not keen on the Nettuno, doesn't stand out for me, rather dull actually. Decent spec alright but last service appears to have been at 39k, in 2012. Rather a long time ago, surprised ADG haven't got it serviced before sale.

It's got to be a Blu Med for me...what a stunning colour...

jayblue

Nettuno is a great colour, definitely not dull at all. ADG need to get someone who can take a decent photo in to do the pictures...

Here is a picture of mine from old times just to show how washed out the ADG picture are, although i agree Blu Med is a beautiful colour too.

View attachment 30294

D Walker

Nettuno is a great colour, definitely not dull at all. ADG need to get someone who can take a decent photo in to do the pictures...

Here is a picture of mine from old times just to show how washed out the ADG picture are, although i agree Blu Med is a beautiful colour too.

View attachment 30294
You are right, that looks so much better,
Would need to see a Netuno and med together now to see what the real difference is. Pop up north this weekend. Lol.

Andyk

View attachment 30294

You are right....polished and waxed it looks great.....Alistair does need to get some better pictures of jis as yes it looks a bit dull..

SimonCC

I'm popping car into Giallo tomorrow so will try to get a shot of the Nettuno GS.

It is a very rare colour so most probably haven't seen one - in the flesh it is a stunning blue. A friend has a Med Blu GS which is also very nice - I think it's a more blingy colour but not necessarily in a bad way, it is very nice. I do think Nettuno is the best colour though bar none, then mine of course....:clap1:

Ebenezer

When I was looking my ideal QP would have been a auto Executive GT Nettuno blue with Avorio leather and red brake calipers. However all the Netuno blue ones were either Sport GTs and/or duo select. Looks lovely in black too, but blue would have been even nicer. However having seen the red one recently in another post.....
Eb.

AndyG

My Nettuno blue QP is due out of the paint shop next week, it went in for some lower panel re-paint and is coming out with a full re spray in the current Blue Passione QP colour which has more depth and brightness to it, watch this space

AndyG

adgsevenoaks

SPONSOR: ADG Sevenoaks
Blimey, you chaps are tough critics! I don't know how many of you are professional photographers but taking good shots is very difficult. We are completely at the mercy of the natural light available. The particularly "washed out" and "over exposed" shots of the Blu Nettuno GranSport were taken on a sunny day at a zero setting on a £100 digital camera and because we photograph probably 40+ cars with 20 shots per car every month it's sometimes a case of doing the best you can in the time available. However, I agree the interior shots on this particular GranSport could do with being taken again as they were taken inside as it was just too bright outside to take interior shots well. I find the perfect conditions to take car photos are on a slightly overcast day which allows strong light but without shadows of strong direct sunlight, how about you guys?, Alistair

View attachment 30294