20k Gransport

rockits

I didn't think it sold either. I made him a prospective offer last year prior to going down to view it but he wasn't interested in dropping much. Seems like decent car for a decent price but I thought a smidge over priced. In my opinion the car I bought represented much better value to me.

Andyk

Yep, as Dave has said don't think it sold. I think someone from here looked at it or spoke to the owner and at the time the owner couldn't decide if wanted it to sell.

spkennyuk

It was up for sale around april time as i saw the ad for it when i was looking. I thought it was on piston heads at the time and i think some of the pictures have been updated. It is the same car though as there looks like there is a water stain in the tek cloth on the back seat drivers side.

I thought it was up for 21k when i saw it last.

rockits

I have the original mails when I looked at this & contact Alex the seller. It was £19999 and he said he had 3 offers of £19k at the time although none had actually bought it. It was 6 owners with no heated or elec memoery seats. I offered £15k at the time as it wasn't quite right for me so I would have only bought on cheap price.

Has a hole in servicing as has missed Dec 2014 by look of it. Seller was very nice and accommodating. Also replied promptly with any information requested. Seems like decent genuine seller. Just think a smidge heavy on price £17,500-£18k I think is more realistic.

Just dropped to £19250 on ad.

safrane

Looks great value compared to the rest for sale...as long as an iinspection stacks up and a WW Warranty and you are quids in compared to a dealer sale.

Andyk

Not sure if anything wrong with it but in the pictures it looks lovely and if it passes an inspection then this could be a bargain...This is a damage one for sale for just over 17k so makes this look like a bargain.

Steve GS

Lot of car for the money I think. Cheaper because no electric seats. Just something less to go wrong

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
It looks like the seats are electric as the switches are there but there's no memory or heaters.