Facelift 2005 Spyder 17500 miles

drewf

Due to herself looking longingly at something slightly more powerful, the Spyder is going up for sale.... without the V12 plate, naturally... I shall be needing that :)

This is a virtually mint facelift Spyder with the glass window, 05 plate, 2 owners, Nero with Avorio leather, 17.5k miles, full history with Meridian Modena and Shiltech. Quite a few of you have seen the car - it's a lovely example. MoT to September this year, and it's on Michelin Pilot Sport 3 tyres which have done ~4k miles.

In the last 6 months I've spent £5k with Shiltech, ensuring everything on the car was perfect - this has included a rear suspension rebuild, and numerous other small jobs. It had a new clutch at Meridian at 12k miles... I've loads of past bills, and of course Geoff has ensured that the car drives properly.

Nice spec inside, with heated seats, cruise control, Parrot Bluetooth, and all the electronics work.

It had a full paint correction and ceramic C-Quartz Pro coating professionally applied earlier this year - the paint finish is like glass. Full detail inside the car too brought it up to the standard I demand.

So.... there are a couple of cars currently on Autotrader with considerably higher miles - one is much older for £25k, and one is an identical year facelift but in Argento Luna (I don't like it, but I know plenty of people do), and they are asking £28k.

So am I.... but mine has only 17.5k miles...

Any takers? You could have it in time for Le Mans.... ;)

IMAG3094.jpg

IMAG3095.jpg

IMAG3097.jpg

IMAG3098.jpg

IMAG3099.jpg

IMAG3100.jpg

IMAG3101.jpg

IMAG3102.jpg

IMAG3103.jpg

IMAG3104.jpg

IMAG3105.jpg

IMAG3106.jpg

IMAG3107.jpg

DSC_1035.jpg

DSC_1037.jpg

DSC_1038.jpg

DSC_1046.jpg

DSC_1048.jpg

allandwf

Good luck with the sale, it is a lovely looking car. I'm intrigued as to what will replace it.

Wattie

Such a classy colour combo.
Good luck with the sale, she looks terrific!
Cheers Wattie

drewf

v12 aston martin vantage maybe?

Very astute OB... That's what it was originally bought for some years ago, for my personal use, but I went off the idea when I 'found' Maseratis.

I bought the plate attached to a V12 Merc; didn't want the car, just the plate for future use. As it turned out, the 600 was a stunning car and I used it for a little while, but not really one to keep.

However, it's not likely to go the Aston route this time.

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Having seen it I know it's a lovely car, but such a pity about the back lights! ;)

drewf

This is true, however, as you probably know, I see Robert quite often so that could possibly get sorted out! :D