Facelift 2005 Spyder 17500 miles

JonH

Thanks chaps - it's still going to sit in the garage here for a couple of weeks, until the new owner can collect. I just need to swap the plates, which I can now do as the new V5 came a couple of days ago.

What's next? I'll let you know when it arrives, but we are still talking about something which will be part of the forum.

On the off chance the guy doesn't pick it up let me know.....I have a mate who has just decided this is what he wants and is in a position to buy ...cash.

drewf

On the off chance the guy doesn't pick it up let me know.....I have a mate who has just decided this is what he wants and is in a position to buy ...cash.

Thanks Jon - appreciate that, will let you know.

drewf

Spyder has just been collected - thoroughly nice chap, grinning like mad as he drove it away :)

His TVR was collected by the purchaser this morning, and sadly the call came - it's overheated and has a puncture! Turned out to be a dead thermostat on the electric fans, so easily sorted by the RAC chap. Let's hope the Spyder doesn't cough on the way to Chalfont St Giles! I very much doubt it will - it was running magnificently so I'm sure he will enjoy the trip.

StuartW

Spyder has just been collected - thoroughly nice chap, grinning like mad as he drove it away :)

His TVR was collected by the purchaser this morning, and sadly the call came - it's overheated and has a puncture! Turned out to be a dead thermostat on the electric fans, so easily sorted by the RAC chap. Let's hope the Spyder doesn't cough on the way to Chalfont St Giles! I very much doubt it will - it was running magnificently so I'm sure he will enjoy the trip.

Sad to see it go no doubt but congratulations on the sale