Facelift 2005 Spyder 17500 miles

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Fair comment. I bet Blondie would say the same thing about me but that worked out ok for the both of us. ;) Fnaar, fnaar!

dem maser

A stunning car and with an owner who has such an eye for detail this is one perfect car......all the best

drewf

Could we have it as a question of the day Drew? We could all try and guess ;)

You could, but I won't bite.

If you need the V12 plate because it'll refer to the engine, then it can be a db9. If you remain at V8, it'll be a Cali. If i win, i want my pounds :)

The V12 plate belongs to me, so you shouldn't necessarily use that as an indication of her next toy. It only went on the Spyder as the retention certificate was about to run out, and the Spyder was bought at a convenient moment.

Mr.Cambio

The V12 plate belongs to me, so you shouldn't necessarily use that as an indication of her next toy. It only went on the Spyder as the retention certificate was about to run out, and the Spyder was bought at a convenient moment.

my pounds are still remaining no matter what the end choice will be :)

zagatoes30

Very nice, now if I quickly stick a clutch in mine and sell it on I could buy this but I think Mrs Z would notice as she loves the blue

Andyk

This must be the nicest Spyder for sale ........ and one that should not shed money. Rare and very desirable......

drewf

...gone to a very nice chap who lives pretty much in earshot of MAF, (although he has no wish to compete!), and will probably join here. :)

StuartW

...gone to a very nice chap who lives pretty much in earshot of MAF, (although he has no wish to compete!), and will probably join here. :)

Good to hear Drew - although, I think that we in the UK are all pretty much in earshot of MAF ... I'm not surprised it sold so quickly, it looked stunning in the ad

drewf

Thanks chaps - it's still going to sit in the garage here for a couple of weeks, until the new owner can collect. I just need to swap the plates, which I can now do as the new V5 came a couple of days ago.

What's next? I'll let you know when it arrives, but we are still talking about something which will be part of the forum.