The good morning thread

MrPea

Hope everyone else has a day as good as I hope mine is going to be :)

I hope it more than lives up to your hopes!

Day off for me today. I'll head back to Northampton to see my parents and we'll go to Earls Barton for a nice lunch and I hope to find some nice new shoes.

HapPea Friday!

philw696

Good Morning all.
My working week done and all my lawns cut.
Having a hair cut tomorrow done the long haired hippy for a while so going short.
Have a Good one all.

2b1ask1

Special case
Congrats Chris, Phil we won’t recognise you. Morning all, I’m off to all parts of Kent today.

Have fun all...

GeoffCapes

Morning all. In a place called Rathsallagh (or something) for my mates wedding today.

The father in law is a bit like Robert De Niro in meet the Fockers so we've all decided to do our best to wind him up.
Should be interesting.....

In another note, the amount of alcohol I've consumed over the last two days is right up there with Le Mans last year, so it been good training!

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Well done, Chris! I have to say, you picked a blinder for an early-morning London run. Through central London by Maserati on a sunny morning with quiet streets is a treat. I'd generally aim to hit the Q Park on Park Lane before the congestion charge comes in at 7am. That gets me aloing the Embankment and past Downing Street and Parliament Square with pops and bangs and that beautiful V8 howl at around 6.45. I like to think it's a lovely noisy start to the day for the security services and any early-to-work MPs and civil servants. Good luck and well done to the freshly repaired Lady Catmanwoman thing.

Phil - photos, please. We need evidence that the bloody hippy is in remission.

Stevie - have a great day. I trust your new shoes will be up to your usual dapper standards. Is Earl Barton known for its flamboyant footwear, by the way?

Working at home today. Mrs Crud is a bit slow but in good spirits after her op yesterday morning. Takes a bit of man-handling to get her from A to B. I'm booked for a Dubai and Delhi trip leaving on Sunday, but will rearrange if she's not back on form by then.

Andyk

Good morning all....Morning Phil...nice doo.....What does you good lady think ... Better long or short. I will say as an ex long haired hip cat your long hair long was a triumph in today's stupid hair cut brigade.....Some of the cuts that come out of the school with my eldest wouldn't look at of place in the Star Wars bar

philw696

Love it Andy.
Can't get the hairstyles where it looks like they have a rug on top.
Ms French liked it long but it was becoming a chore doing what I do for a living.FB_IMG_1519415978195.jpg

midlifecrisis

Good morning all, at Gatwick again this time as self loading freight on our way to Malta for some warmth.

I believe snow is on its way. Have a great weekend.

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, no Mediteraenian sunshine for me, I’m off to the shoot this morning to help replace some bridges and clear some of the rediculous brambles in a couple of places.

Have fun all...

CatmanV2

Morning forum. Try to get the plastic in the greenhouse, and get that finished. Then playing catch up on all the other stuff that I've had to put on hold.

Which I now need to no longer put on hold, and no more hospital visits for some weeks, which is nice :D

Have a great day, all

C

midlifecrisis

And typically for Gatwick, stuck on a remote stand for 45 minutes!

This is eating into my beer drinking time....

And yes I've already sent a message to ATC....

So now I'll be here for an hour...