The good morning thread

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning.

Wife and kids gone away today for 3 days leaving me to fend for myself....what am I going to do with myself???

CARS, CARS, CARS, BEER, CARS and more BEER!

GeoffCapes

So today due to traffic I did almost ten hours of driving.
Got home and washed the Maser (probably the worst wash she'll get in my ownership) due to being totally knackered.
Decided I'd put the front number plate on and then realised I'd ordered the wrong plate for the Maser.
Idiot!

Time for beers!

Andyk

A very good Saturday morning to all...Melleran count down.....Hope the weather is better this it has been is this bloody country.

D Walker

Morning All,
Jumping on a train to Edinburgh for the day from Berwick,
Sounds wet outside tho.
Time to get up and sample the breakfast!
DW

CatmanV2

Morning forum. Breakfast, run and then washing the car ready for tomorrow. I did the inside yesterday.

Have a great day, all

C

MrMickS

Morning,

Great evening catch-up with an old friend last night. Heading into the smoke to see Their Mortal Remains.

Great weekend so far. Hope you all have one too

MrPea

Morning!
I'd better get up and wash the car for tomorrow.
Hardly slept last night as I found out last night that there's some serious reconciliation needed with somebody I thought is one of my closest friends who has been bottling up things to hold against me that I didn't even know existed. Meh.

2b1ask1

Special case
Hope you get it bottomed out Stevie.

Morning all, got a serious amount of report writing to do today or playing tomorrow will not be allowed!

Have fun all...

Contigo

Sponsor
Morning with a muzzy head as had a late one.

Off to see a car now then clean the GTS ready for tomorrow , have a great day all!

CatmanV2

That's cute!

Need to be careful using cats, Matt. The fur leaves a lovely shine with Harley's but the claws can catch something dreadful ;) [1]

C

[1] Note to those without a sense of humour. This post is entirely humorous and I am in no way suggesting that one should use cats for polishing cars. That would be both cruel and stupid. The cats fight back. Dogs are for better suited to the task......

safrane

I thought your car was going to be way too loud when you said you were removing the cats... should purr along nicely now.

conaero

Forum Owner
I thought your car was going to be way too loud when you said you were removing the cats... should purr along nicely now.

Very good Peter!

I wanted to name him Stradale but it was met with the stern face! Casper he be now.

zagatoes30

Morning well it is for you guys, we have just spent the last hour or so star gazing with the children they are getting quite good at spotting now

Andyk

Morning Andy...or evening Andy.....Morning all....Took the Brera for a long blast yesterday to see how she was after the engine work. Defantily driving better than she ever has. Just get those glow plugs changed today and job done.