The good morning thread

tess

Lovely to see you lot today...cakes seemed to go down well tho most of you had mega hangovers lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Andyk

Lovely to see you lot today...cakes seemed to go down well tho most of you had mega hangovers lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Cakes were stunning as always. Liz and Dan just said you best sponge co far...Yummy.

MrMickS

Morning,

Call first thing this morning then making the trip down for Brooklands tomorrow. Not particularly looking forward to the Friday traffic but it should be worth it. Sadly the only way I'm getting a long weekend is the lack of much work today as I need to work on job #1 on Monday. No rest for the wicked.

Have a good day all and I'll see a bunch of you tomorrow.

GeoffCapes

Morning all. Feel like death warmed up after at nights indulgence.
Thank good the most taxing thing I have to do today is wash the car for Brooklands tomorrow.

That is unless someone decides that they want something work related doing.

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, lazy start but off to Hackney again, multiple sites and I have Alex with me just to get him out of the house.

Have fun all...

GeoffCapes

Just lost the number plate off the front of the Maser when I nudged a curb parking the Maser at Halfords.
They didn't even have what I wanted!

Oh well, I don't think I'll bother putting it back on unless asked by the plod.

midlifecrisis

Just lost the number plate off the front of the Maser when I nudged a curb parking the Maser at Halfords.
They didn't even have what I wanted!

Oh well, I don't think I'll bother putting it back on unless asked by the plod.
I have some sticky pads if you have any problems with dibble tomorrow.

Good afternoon all, day off. Taking the Mexicans to Hampton Court to something older than their country. Car is washed and I've told them that it's an early start tomorrow... There for 8am!

GeoffCapes

I have some sticky pads if you have any problems with dibble tomorrow.

Good afternoon all, day off. Taking the Mexicans to Hampton Court to something older than their country. Car is washed and I've told them that it's an early start tomorrow... There for 8am!

I'll just leave it in the boot. And say "it's just happened" blah blah blah.

Just washed her ready for tomorrow and was asked by a neighbour "why are you cleaning a car that is already clean?".
Some people just don't understand!

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all off to Slough to inspect 8 new outdoor gyms. Still trying to catch up with things.

Have fun all...