The good morning thread

MrPea

Hello everyone!
A bunch of my customers are visiting today. It should be fun as they're all ones with whom I go for drinks when I visit them around Europe.
The evening won't get messy though as I'm on antibiotics. On the plus side, I'm starting to feel that I'll get better soon.
HapPea Friday xXx

GeoffCapes

Morning all.

Short day today as we're taking Joseph for his next lot of jabs this afternoon.
He was ok on his first lot so hopefully will be the same on this lot. (fingers crossed).

Other than that more 'new company set up stuff'. I think we are almost there.
And have our first order to get on with after surveys next week. With the potential for a much larger order in the next month or so. A very good start!

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, an eventfull few hours, went to bed about 11.00 last evening and my youngest daughter was home from uni, tried to get the cat in through her bedroom window and screams out “There’s a big fire in the alleyway!!!!!” So we kept out of bed, sure enough all you could see was an orange wall of flames somewhere past the garage (housing the GS, Frankenvan, Alex’s BMW and many tools. Outside the garage is Alex’s Fiat and my Volvo (also full of gear). Jeanette called the fire brigade whilst Alex and I moved the two cars out of the alley, the fire at this point is about 10 meters beyond his car and the garage but consuming cr@p and fences at an astonishing pace. The FB response was amazing and they were there inside 3 mins and had it under control and out in just a few more. So all cars and garage are safe (except that the fire is deliberate).

Having eventually got to sleep I awoke around 05.00 to stomach cramps and immediately proceeded to an expolsive emptying from both ends!!! So I’m now having a rare day off sick!

Have fun all...

D Walker

Nora Newton,
That could have been disastrous. Where do you live, Beirut, I think the moggy deserves extra kippers as it was obviously giving you a fire warning.
Deliberate. Words have no meaning for what I would do to scumbags if I found out who they were.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
FS, Newton. Sorry to hear that, mate. Glad the boys in yellow were fast and good. Frankly no wonder your body erupted. The whole fire thing would have been a pretty stressful event. There are some arseholes about. Wankers.

Andy, don’t watch Pirates of the Caribbean. It’s beyond shite. seriously bad. I tried it on a flight. Gave up after 15 minutes.

Morning, all. Last day in Guadalajara today and very much looking forward to getting home tomorrow afternoon, for a whole week! Went out for an excellent dinner of worms, crickets and tequila last night.

96917F00-9AB7-4AA1-96F8-625BF6188230.jpg

MrPea

Newton?!?!?! I hope you can all recover quickly from the shock and that the fuzz can get to the bottom of it.

Went out for an excellent dinner of worms, crickets and tequila last night.
So, you had a lot of tequila last night and this morning they told you you'd been eating worms and crickets?
Actually, I was watching Rick Stein in Guadalajara earlier this week and he rather enjoyed them.

conaero

Forum Owner
Afternoon. Another day, my @rse hasn't touched the ground...till now.

Nice shinny Strad sitting on my drive, suns out, hum....what to do this weekend :)

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Newton?!?!?! I hope you can all recover quickly from the shock and that the fuzz can get to the bottom of it.

So, you had a lot of tequila last night and this morning they told you you'd been eating worms and crickets?
Actually, I was watching Rick Stein in Guadalajara earlier this week and he rather enjoyed them.

They were pretty tasty. Aesthetically dubious, but tasty. Crammed with protein.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Flight out of Guadalajara to Phoenix, with a 1 hour connection to London, was delayed by 2 hours. Flight from Phoenix to London was delayed by 1h30m. Only be ploughing mercilessly though women and children did I make it, knackered and my feet hurt, but I made it. Now chugging Champagne to celebrate. Looking forward to getting home tomorrow instead of very nearly Sunday. Not only do I want to see the family, but I’m pretty bloody short on brownie points as it is!

2b1ask1

Special case
Good effort FC, morning all, feeling so much better this morning, even trusted a fart! Off to the last shoot of the season for us anyway today so up and at them. I’ll see how the energy goes but I may be sitting some of it out.

Have fun all...

D Walker

Morning All,
Middle of my 2nd 13 day stint, don't mind the work but missing getting out on bicycle.
Oh well, on a good note my holiday vouchers were in my inbox so 4 weeks today we are on holibobs.
Next weekend off and a trip down sarth!
Have a good weekend.