The good morning thread

hodroyd

Never knew you used blusher Dem, I noticed you used the rest, when does the blusher come in..??

Drew, Please tell Susie I was only joking, I remember you telling me you had red hand marks on your posterior for weeks, I don't want that, even though the experience could be sort of intersting..!!:wink:

dem maser

Never knew you used blusher Dem, I noticed you used the rest, when does the blusher come in..??

Drew, Please tell Susie I was only joking, I remember you telling me you had red hand marks on your posterior for weeks, I don't want that, even though the experience could be sort of intersting..!!:wink:

don't tell everyone!!

drewf

That was quite some painting session, Old Bean :)

hodroyd

Drew, Nice quick side step there..!!:wink:

Dem, Sorry mate, I did not know it was a secret and at least you don't wear lippy (as far as I know)..!!:wink:

CatmanV2

Morning all. Just back from Boston, and feeling grim.
Not sure if it's jet lag or food poisoning, or just exhaustion.
Weather not looking great for car cleaning tomorrow, sadly

C

hodroyd

A quick slug of Pickleback and you will be as right as rain. Weather on Saturday is showing as great, so no excuses mate, pucker up..!!:battered:

drewf

You gave us the gift, Chris - we would never have heard of it without you opening the floodgates.

Is it a case of, 'Brine there, done that'?