The good morning thread

MrPea

Hello everybody!
Off to Guildford for the morning and then wfh. Then cook up a feast for 10 friends. That should be fun.
HapPea Wednesday, and HapPea birthday to me!

MrMickS

Happy Birthday Stevie!

Another day in the office waiting for other people to do things today. Should be nice and relaxing anyway.

Took the Ghibli to the AROC meeting last night. Got flashed by someone I overtook on the way. No idea why, they were slowing to 40 to go around every corner and I couldn't have that.

Have fun all

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, happy birthday Stevie, bit to do at home this AM then local sites later and may get to another meeting in Upminster this evening if time allows.

Have fun all...

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Happy birthday, Stevie! Another year older, but still a man of such tender youth. I hope the year ahead brings you much tranquillity (except when you're driving your Maserati, when I hope instead that it's lively, boisterous and invigorating). Enjoy!

Spartacus

Morning all, had a wake up call last night on the way home, I witness an 8 year old boy hit by a car right infront of me. He ran out in traffic on a scooter and even though the car that hit him was only doing 25mph it flung him like a rag doll twice the height of the car in the air, and about 20 foot along the pavement narrowly missing hitting his head on a brick wall. By the time i had left the scene after about an hour he was moving and screaming so I took this as a good sign. Hope he will be ok.........Watch your speed in build up areas people, and check the pavement for children running out especially in stationary traffic...a reality check for all us speed addicts iI think

Last edited:

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning all, had a wake up call last night on the way home, I witness an 8 year old boy hit by a car right infront of me. He ran out in traffic on a scooter and even though the car that hit him was only doing 25mph it flung him like a rag doll twice the height of the car in the air, and about 20 foot along the pavement narrowly missing hitting his head on a brick wall. By the time i had left the scene after about an hour he was moving and screaming so I took this as a good sign. Hope he will be ok.........Watch your speed in build up areas people, and check the pavement for children running out especially in stationary traffic...a reality check for all us speed addicts iI think.

Nasty, I did hear about it on the News on Solent last night.

Morning all, work mentalism today.

Its definitely feeling like Spring down here, time to wake the STRAD up from her slumber!

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Shite, Sparts, that must have been quite shocking for you as well. Hope you're ok.

As the weather warms up, the GTS-shaped hole in my life is starting to hurt. I'm bloody impatient to get its replacement sorted out. last night I dreamed that I bought a grey Giulia Quadrofolgio. I was very impressed with all the interior carbon as well as its amazing noise. I really do need to get a life. Or a new car.

Hope you are ok too Sparts, it is not pleasant to witness something like that and delayed shock can cause you problems.
Obviously I hope the kid was ok in the end

Morning everyone

conaero

Forum Owner
Shite, Sparts, that must have been quite shocking for you as well. Hope you're ok.

As the weather warms up, the GTS-shaped hole in my life is starting to hurt. I'm bloody impatient to get its replacement sorted out. last night I dreamed that I bought a grey Giulia Quadrofolgio. I was very impressed with all the interior carbon as well as its amazing noise. I really do need to get a life. Or a new car.

110 days/16 weeks till Le Mans, get on with it man :)

Contigo

Sponsor

I thought you ordered it!!!! WTF is wrong with you?