The good morning thread

D Walker

Morning All,
This is my lie in after 17 days on the bounce.....
Weather looks good, myself and the good lady will be out and about the Yorkshire Dales getting to know the car better.
Have a good week all.
Dave

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, I ache from head to toe after the exertions of the weekend. So chuffed I got it done though. The main road at the end of ours is closed because of an accident involving a bus, chaos ensues. I’m off to Peckham first then Woodford.

Have fun all...

MrPea

Morning everyone!
Last day in Barcelona and looking forward to the conference finishing.
Mick, I like your style. I discovered that 75mph is the speed required to keep the back seats dry with the roof down in torrential rain.
HapPea Monday!

Last edited:

GeoffCapes

Morning all. Loads of admin, and sending stuff out by post! That is, if it still exists. Will venture to the last known location of a post office later to find out!

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
PMSL. My neighbours have asked what time I'm going out in morning in that noisy car. Wait until the X pipe turns up.

Presumably you checked that they want to know so they can be up in time to hear you?

Morning all. More budget fun today, plus some reviews and an email mountain which managed to grow quite massively last week and shows no sign of abating.

D Walker

Time for some lunch, 100 ish miles so far, getting a judder through steering wheel at 70, which was before I hit any pot holes, daren't check the front wheels....

GeoffCapes

Time for some lunch, 100 ish miles so far, getting a judder through steering wheel at 70, which was before I hit any pot holes, daren't check the front wheels....

Sounds like a weight may have fallen off one of the wheels. Might need balancing again.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member

That's your car's way of your car telling you that you're not going fast enough, Dave.

D Walker

Yep drive through it ffs!

Indeed, only really noticed while on A19 for 4 miles, everywhere else has been single lane, on the smooth twisty roads I was nudging a little (honest guv) past and all felt okay. Allthough I now realise the ride is indeed harsher than the 4200. 170 miles of smiles tho, quick wash and tucked away.

CatmanV2

Morning reprobates. Office again today. My word, life would be so much easier if people sought to learn before deciding they can 'help'

Have a good one

C

Andyk

Good morning all....2 day financial course in Stratford for me today at what looks like a very nice hotel.

MrPea

Hello you lot!
Another day, another aluminium tube commute. Belfast for the day today. There rather high numpty potential for people i have to work with today. Hopefully the customers will be better.
I'm pleased to announce that I returned safely last night from Barcelona. The city may be starting to redeem itself for me.
HapPea Tuesday! X

MrMickS

Morning reprobates. Office again today. My word, life would be so much easier if people sought to learn before deciding they can 'help'

Where would the fun be in that? Also it keeps me in demand sorting out the issues creating by the well meaning but ill informed.

Good morning forum,

Another day in the office today. Most sat down as my achilles are killing me, especially the right one. Probably a result of driving the Spider for 7-8 hours on Sunday. Cruise control really is good for my health apparently.

Have a great day