The good morning thread

CatmanV2

Everyone having a lie in?
Had a great day yesterday for Mrs C's birthday. Bit of a drag round the M25, but what do we expect.
Off to Boston this afternoon, and I still need to get the wheels off the car.

Have a great day, all

C

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Morning, all. These early starts are a nasty shock to the system. Stockholm-bound today, and very much looking forward to it.

Have. Good one, everyone.

Chrisbassett

Morning, all. Busy night with the nipper last night, he's missing his mama. Could do with another 3 hours in bed, but work calls.

CC4200

Morning,
Back to work, youngest did well at karate kata tournament yesterday coming second to a European champ.
Looking forward to talking to our new apprentices today and other new staff
Ignoring the rain
Have a good one
Paul

philw696

Morning all wet and damp here but working at the garage right opp the house so walking to work.
Remember those days with young kids Chris seams along time ago.
Have a good week all.
Phil.

Team GCR

So much for the good weather we were supposed to be having this week, wet and miserable here in Northamptonshire.

MAF260

Morning all, in the midst of packing for a return home later today. Not looking forward to the change in temperature, might dig out some socks and long trousers!

Collecting my Alfa from Auto Lusso on the way home from the airport, lots of work done whilst I've been away - service, cambelt and water pump, EGR delete, inlet manifold, decoke and poly bushed front suspension arms. I think it's going to be a painful bill!

tess

Morning guys am at last feeling better its been a hard month but getting there

have a hangover ad we haf a bbq for beths birthday....had a fab time so chilling all day.....fab