The good morning thread

MrPea

Morning folks.
The week in the office continues. Did a resistance circuits class last night - lots of fun and pleasant people. I'm also mobile this morning, which is a bonus!
HapPea Tuesday

GeoffCapes

Morning all from the labour ward at Margate Hospital.
Been a few stressful days.

Went out for a few beers on Saturday night after a day of putting the furniture together for the impending arrival of our little one which is due on 6th December.
I get a call at 1am from Alex telling me that her waters have just broke!

Me rushing home getting to the hospital in Ashford only to be told that they are full.
We then get taken to Margate in an ambulance with the blues and twos going.

Since we have been here they have give Alex two steroid injections to help baby’s lungs develope quicker, and she has been given medication to stop her contractions.

Yesterday, they said that because it had been 24 hours since the second steroid injection had been give that they will take he off the medication to half her contractions.
They have said that the max term she will go to is 37 weeks which seems very distant as she is only 33 weeks and 6 days.

It’s now a case of waiting for nature to take its course. Not sure if they will let Alex go home, which would be a bonus as Margate is almost 50 Miles from our house. If she has no further contractions today they might.

Again. Will just have to wait.

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning. Another grey day but day off tomorrow playing with cars!

All the best Mark, I don't need that lift to Wales now, I am sorted thanks.

Andyk

Certainly looks like it Matt...Morning my friend....Hope today goes well for you .

Morning all....Car washing this morning me thinks.

conaero

Forum Owner
Cheers Andy. A little progress yesterday. After replacing/ doing up all the jubilee clips on the intake, the car now cold starts on the second attempt instead of the forth. It’s going in the right direction.

EGR, MAP sensor, swirl flap leak down test and turbo inspection to find the exhaust leak today, expecting to find more evidence of shoddy workmanship.