The good morning thread

GeoffCapes

Morning all. Office this morning, arranging installation and getting quotations, and invoicing people. The good bit of the job.

Even though I know my money won't hit my account until Friday, why do I keep looking?
Not long until I'm in the GTS. 3 days!!!!!!

MrPea

Morning!
A bit late but I got in to the office quite early and did a load of stuff. The new bike rocks so I think my commutes are going to be more fun and I'll get exercise even more often, which can only be good for the weight going in the right direction.
HapPea Wedensday!

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Morning, all. What an industrious lot we are! My day started at 5am with a conference call which I nearly missed because I thought it started at 5.30. Oops. Now on the way to the airport for a short flight up to Miami. Heading home tomorrow night for an entire three nights. Hoping Mrs Crud hasn't changed the locks. Or moved in some fancy man or other. Mind you, it'd be one less job on my list. Perhaps he could do some decorating and a few bits of DIY, too.

Dan!

Miami eh? Well today I've been to Bolton and Leeds!
Bet you're jealous now Mr Crud!

I'm now checked in to a nice De Vere hotel just outside of Leeds for £80 a night and it's really rather pleasant, there's something to be said for this north / south divide after all.

MrMickS

Morning all,

That's not an early start Andy, its a late one from the day before. Managed to negotiate out of being on-site yesterday so I'm back to WFH for the most part. Why I'm still up at this time I've no idea but I can\t get back to sleep.

Have a good day everyone

CatmanV2

Morning all. Off for the rest of the week, although up bright and early to feed Mrs Catman. Mrs Catman is (as of yesterday pm) very much looking to hand in her notice to her current employer having been made a rather spiffing offer for another role. Perhaps bubbly on a Wednesday evening is not the best idea ;)

Have a great day everyone!

C

zagatoes30

Morning all, another day of realisation setting, "You're struggling to deliver what you currently have planned - how are you going to deliver more without additional resources, budget or time?"

CatmanV2

Morning all, another day of realisation setting, "You're struggling to deliver what you currently have planned - how are you going to deliver more without additional resources, budget or time?"

Oh dear. That never goes well. Best of luck, Dave

C

MrPea

Morning folks!
I'm sitting in my office allowing myself to be blinded by sunshine drenching me because it's lovely. I don't care that it means I'm struggling to see my computer monitors!
Loving the new bike.
HapPea Thursday

GeoffCapes

Morning all. Sitting in the office feeling like death warmed up. Think I have a cold/flu thing. Awful nights sleep last night hasn't helped. Along with loads to do today as well.
On a positive note half the money for the GTS is in. The other half should be in tomorrow.

Getting a bit excited for Saturday!

Contigo

Sponsor
Morning all (just!) I've woken up with a sore throat but managed to do the school run, shopping and clean the GTS ready for a trip up to Manchester tomorrow where I will be having a curry and many beers with Stuart (forum known parts supplier SopranoStu). Then back south on Saturday evening ready for a trip to Copenhagen next week, this is where we get mad busy.

Just been asked to go to the Seychelles for two weeks in May, it's a hard slog but someone's got to do it!

Potenza3200

Morning all (just!) I've woken up with a sore throat but managed to do the school run, shopping and clean the GTS ready for a trip up to Manchester tomorrow where I will be having a curry and many beers with Stuart (forum known parts supplier SopranoStu). Then back south on Saturday evening ready for a trip to Copenhagen next week, this is where we get mad busy.

Just been asked to go to the Seychelles for two weeks in May, it's a hard slog but someone's got to do it!

Hard life Phil ;) Enjoy mate safe travels