The good morning thread

Contigo

Sponsor
Well done for giving it a go Dem, I'm constantly keeping the fitness up since doing 2 marathons in 2004. NYC and London. It keeps me sane!

StuartW

A bit late today so afternoon everyone, still so warm here for October - happy days!

Dead busy with work, will it ever end?! The absolute US tax return deadline is 15.10.14 so very fast approaching, lots to do for our UK clients who also work in the US, so back to it.

Have a good one everybody

hodroyd

Hi from the land of frogs legs and snails, still messing about trying to get things done, I think I might be stuck in a Groundhog Day, as everything feels familiar..??
Hope you are all having fun, back soon..!!
Cheers
R

2b1ask1

Special case
Ah crud! having panicked to get a very overdue tax return in before the centenary run I've just spoken to the tax office to check they are good with it; ouch!!!!! I've got a shorter telephone number than I have just been told I owe them now!!!! I'm sure they make it up as they go along...

The opening question on answering the phone was "Are you calling today to make a payment?"

Any room in the container Phil? NZ sounds attractive right now!

hodroyd

Yes mate but have been home in between, can't resist these roads, they are so good and empty..!! The rubbish food is also a big draw in a strange way..!!

Andyk

Morning all....early start for me...Need to be on the road to Lutterworth by 05:30....Have a good day all.

drewf

Morning Andy, Nikos and all.

Lutterworth and Berlin - what a cosmopolitan forum!

Train again to London for me, nothing too exciting.... Hopefully the Spyder will be ready to collect from Shiltech though :)

CatmanV2

Morning all.

Have great trips, you three. Office today then blood this afternoon. Only been back three days, and exhausted already.

Have a great day all :)
C

MAF260

Morning all. New brake pads arrived yesterday, just £65 including delivery for Mintex pads; seemed like a good deal. Fitting at the weekend so the 2 warning lights can finally stop flashing at me!

dem maser

A very poor nights football.....

I do enjoy a little "me" time but im starting to now miss them.....come back!! I dont want to burn my chicken kievs again!!

Contigo

Sponsor
Lol you wouldn't be saying that if you had a house full of "Lads" to have some banter with and cook you food :)