The good morning thread

Parisien

They had a look of disbelief on their faces at the end.......a 5 million population beating a 30 million nation....epic, Rugby is 29th on list of played sports in Ireland ......;)....versus No 2 in the Oz list......

P

Andyk

Liz working so just had lunch at my Mothers...Nothing like it..Sunday roast at your parents....

2b1ask1

Special case
Well done Lewis: Comment of the race at the celebrations, as the camera cuts to a soggy Nicole "it's getting very wet down there"!!!!!

drewf

Rained all morning here, right up to the point of screwing in the last Tek-screw on the new carport roof, thereby completing the job at 1pm. It stopped raining within seconds... You might imagine that putting on roof sheets would mean there would be some shelter, but you end up working alongside or above the roof for the whole time.

4 hours of working in the pouring rain, and with the run-off from the sheets occasionally pouring 'up' the coat sleeves when handing the roof from below. Brilliant... Very pleased it's done though, have decent shelter for the day-to-day cars outside before winter arrives. Just needs a bit of lighting installing, but that can wait.

CatmanV2

Morning all. Called from KL at 0400. Not the best start to the working week I fear :(

Hope everyone has a good day!

C

drewf

Morning C, morning all.

You need a whitelist on your phone C...

Week in the office ahead for me, nothing exciting.

Andyk

Morning all. last day of my holiday today then its back for the manic Christmas rush and black Friday this week........

Well done to Lewis..F1 World Champion..He deserved it this year and great to have a British double world champion. Most successful British driver in 40 years.

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, I think I have dried out! Bit of home office this morning a quick site visit later and the up to London for a meeting this evening via Vinopolis to find a bottle of single malt for a deal with a member!

Have fun all.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Dem, you sound like a Boomtown Rat, mate.

Morning all. TF it's finally stopped raining. The roof that was fixed last week started leaking again yesterday. My first job when I get to the office is to phone the roofers. *sigh*

Gorgeous, crisp morning. There was a lot of fog over the lower-lying land and by the water. Trundling slowly to London, delayed by a broken down train up ahead. A new joiner, many calls and an interview for a new sales director lies ahead. Should be a good day, if the train ever arrives in London.

Have a good one, all.