The good morning thread

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry to hear that, Andy, bad news, fella. I know sod all about your industry but I do like Dave’s advice very much. I can imagine that consulting would be a good chance to pick up on some new insights while you look round for a more permanent gig. Well, as permie as these things are. Good luck, mate.

zagatoes30

Not good news Andy feel for you, seems that whole industry is under pressure at the moment. Hopefully a new opportunity will arise onward and upward

dem maser

Had no idea Andy, I know a thing or two about that and all I can say is keep going
Your a pro and will find another job soon

This forum has been more than just a forum to me, my best friends are on here

MrMickS

Morning,

Last day in the office for this week today. Lets see if we can push people a little to unblock the work for next week. I'm learning lots reading things, but I'd rather do something productive once in a while. It feels like a Maser day driving wise.

Have a great day all

D Walker

Morning All,
The collective has decided it's Breakfast out this morning,
Who am I to argue, then some more Cypriot ruins/ museums,
Then I'm on the BBQ again tonight,
Have fun, nearly the weekend.
Dave

Andyk

Good morning all. Big thanks for all the messages .... Really appreciate the.........I think it may be time to look at doing something different in my life. Not sure what yet but would love to do something in the car industry......but ain't getting any younger and hard to get into something different when age is running away with you. will take a little time off to regroup though. Thanks again all.

MrPea

Morning everyone.

WFH today, currently with a very large cuppa (Oktoberfest Beerstein mug!) on my bed with the laptop enjoying the missly view out there. I'm looking forward to getting a load of stuff done and getting back to the gym today.

Andy, I hope this annoyance does open those doors for you. Enjoy your immediate rest.

HapPea Thursday!

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Good morning all. Big thanks for all the messages .... Really appreciate the.........I think it may be time to look at doing something different in my life. Not sure what yet but would love to do something in the car industry......but ain't getting any younger and hard to get into something different when age is running away with you. will take a little time off to regroup though. Thanks again all.

Dick Lovett delivery driver..?

Morning, all.

GeoffCapes

Morning all from Hilton Gatwick. Not flying off anywhere. Just a meeting with the hotel, where hopefully they’ll be spending some more money with me.

GeoffCapes

Good luck with the job hunt. Never too late to change industries, I did 20 years in insurance before do My what I do now.
Wouldn't change it for the world.

D Walker

Andy,
How old are you,
I started again at 40, and in 10 years have had6/7 different roles/ contracts, there's plenty out there for hard workers willing to apply themselves. I always look at jobs I can do in between the jobs I "want" to do. Just to tide over and keep in the market. How about applying for your old bosses job at Asda.. haha..
Dave

Andyk

I'm 51....Ayoung 51 I will add........ayes agree Dave....Never too old....Well unless you Bennys age........Have a few options already worth pursuing.

Andyk

There must be worse jobs! I'd even go for a sales person job there, maybe call Ross and see if he has a job? Let's face it most Maseratis and Fezzas will sell themselves so not exactly a hard job.....

Wouldn't they want sales experience though in a dealership like that. Most want see you have cut your teeth else where. Not something I've looked at but always fancied doing it.