The good morning thread

zagatoes30

Morning all, all children back to school todays so opportunity to take the wife out for an adult lunch before 2 days partying in Dublin tomorrow & Friday

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Morning, all.

It looks very lovely where Montravia lives.

Jon - MASH is a good choice for a long, lazy, 'refreshing' lunch. Enjoy!

Working at home today, with a pleasant interlude for lunch by the river out in Essex / Suffolk border-country. Trying persuade myself that I haven't got shite loads to do, but it's possible that I'm just deluded.

MrPea

Good morning everyone!
First day in the office this week for me as Monday was a snow day and yesterday I had off and popped in on Ira at work.
I see strangely few cyclists around Oxford this morning. I hope it's safe to ride tomorrow as it'll make logistics for two parties much easier.
HapPea Wednesday!

midlifecrisis

Good morning all

Stevie, Glad you had at good day at my wife's workplace. I believe that they had all the Senna cars out including the new £750k supercar. (group buy? Ira can get 15% off),

Normal day for me, except working late.

GeoffCapes

Morning, all.

It looks very lovely where Montravia lives.

Jon - MASH is a good choice for a long, lazy, 'refreshing' lunch. Enjoy!

Working at home today, with a pleasant interlude for lunch by the river out in Essex / Suffolk border-country. Trying persuade myself that I haven't got shite loads to do, but it's possible that I'm just deluded.

Dedham per chance?

GeoffCapes

Morning all. Office bound again.

It would appear that instead of slowing down for Christmas things are speeding up with lots going on.

Oh well, better get on with it!

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Good News!

The 3 points I got for speeding (to a SportsMaserati Christmas Party no less) have now expired!

Happy!

What?? I can’t believe there’s a court in the land would punish a man for exercising his inalienable right to make haste to an SM bash and get snot-flying pis5ed. A travesty!

CatmanV2

Morning. To the office today, but for the last time. Packing up as we're moving to Blackfriars over the weekend. I say we. I will in fact be in the pub as soon as I can this afternoon while facilities and Komplete deal with it.

Wonder if I'll remember to go to the new office on Monday :)

Have a great day, everyone.

C

Andyk

Morning all......Feeling positive today ..... A few irons in the fire for Jan so things looking up. Enjoy all.

MarkMas

Chief pedant
Morning all! Lots of paperwork to get through today, enlivened by a trip to the accountant and a cheery Xmas lunch.

D Walker

Morning,
In work, feel lethargic all ready, supposed to go on an Xmas do tommorrow but I'm feeling all scroogey!
Hope something comes off for you soon Andy, it's great being off for a while but soon becomes tedious.
Dave

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Andy - good! Good luck, mate.

Chris -that’s a better commute. Good news.

Off to the smoke today. This work lark, knocks it out of you sometimes, doesn't it? There I was, blissfully asleep when my alarm went off. Squawk-squawk, squawk-squawk. A life controlled by machines. Which is why the volume control on my phone is now permanently on silent and my notifications are all tuned off. It’s the only way I can focus on doing anything at all!

Have a good day, everyone.