The good morning thread

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, first morning in what seems ages I’ve jumped out of bed feeling like I need to get on with things! Dogs have another big pan of pheasant stew to get through this week (oh the decadence), back to what has to be the very last day of these ruddy ropes as I’m on the last one! Also need to buy a clutch for the Aygo today.

Have fun all...

GeoffCapes

Morning all. Office bound today. With todays main job being that I'm going to (well try to) build a website for my new company.
I did the email hosting on Friday for a fraction of the cost of what it would normally cost so I thought I'd have a go at building a website.
Normally I'd be happy to pay someone, but as we're starting the new company on a minimal budget (nothing in the bank yet, so nothing to spend) every penny counts!

Should be interesting.....

MrMickS

Morning,

Slippery drive to the main road this morning, lots of tyre crunching, then a slight rear slide as I pulled onto it. Other than that not much today other than its a short week for me. Finish on Wednesday.

Have a great day all

tess

Afternoon my lovelies how are you all on this sark samp day xx

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

2b1ask1

Special case
If Maserati supplied clutches for Aygos! Complete clutch kit from my motor factors...

£45

Seriously I had to check the box to make sure all three parts were in there!

conaero

Forum Owner
If Maserati supplied clutches for Aygos! Complete clutch kit from my motor factors...

£45

Seriously I had to check the box to make sure all three parts were in there!

It worked out as 50p for each horsepower of the engine its mated to :)