The good morning thread

CatmanV2

Morning you lot. Lunch today with Mrs Catman's parents at one of our favourite gastrohaunts.

I shall wear the larger jeans :D

C

This weather just keeps on giving.
Off for a jaunt to Lancs in about an hour.
Think I'll go over Route 66 and down M6 maybe quieter than M62 and certainly prettier
Be safe all

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, just cleaned the house after younger daughter’s fancy dress party here last night, the whole house is covered with glitter of all types! Add to that the sea of spilt Yager and other shots, beer, garden mud and lord only knows what else! Will need to wash the hard floors several times more today no doubt.

My mother is down at the moment (for the wedding on Friday etc.), at 85 she still makes enamelled jewellery, yesterday I took her to a little industrial unit in Barking and a little team of Eastern Europeans build industrial kilns there for their online business. Alexi was really helpful an I think took s shine to my mother as he gave her a 25% discount on a brand new programmable electric kiln which has the perfect dimensions for her needs £300! She was going there to look at a second hand one for that sort of money.

Got mother over for dinner today so I will be mostly cleaning the house today.

Have fun all...

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Afternoon, all. At Heathrow bound for Hong Kong, coming back on Friday. I haven't been for about three years and quite looking forward to going back Through a luck fluke / bad planning, the office wil be closed on Tuesday to celebrate Buddha's birthday, so I'll try and do the tourist thing instead of just staying inside and working. Apparently it's traditional to bathe the Buddha. Mine's had a polish aleady today, but I'm sure a bit of extra buffing will do no harm.

Newton, it sounds like you've got more than just a mucky Buddha to scrub up. Good luck!

CatmanV2

Morning you lot. Lunch today with Mrs Catman's parents at one of our favourite gastrohaunts.

I shall wear the larger jeans :D

C

Well that didn't work. Mrs Catman's father decided that he'd rather re-visit Harlow A+E. The level of catering was not what we expected....

C

MrMickS

Morning,

Another lovely day in prospect. Sadly in the office until 4, but should be able to take advantage after that. Looking to plot an interesting route for a fish and chip run at some point, so maybe a little scouting will happen after work. On the other hand I could have a few battles today so after work might just be a G&T and a bit of Google Maps planning instead.

Anyway, have a great day everyone

midlifecrisis

Good morning everyone. Monday already? Great weekend again with good friends and food thanks Stevo. Slowly thinking about Le Mans after watching the MotoGP race... found my radio... That's a start! What else?

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, local inspections today. Lovely having plenty of time with my mother over the weekend and this week but it is causing me production delays.

Have fun all...

zagatoes30

Morning all, WFH so more sun :)

Also watched the Moto GP and started thinking about preparing for the big event, taking the RR so for once space is not an issue

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Morning, Forum. Just arrived in Hong Kong, where it's due to be sunny and 30 degrees all week. I’m always amazed at the amount of construction here, and how many people can be crammed into such a tiny space. Anyway, hopefully I’ll make time for some tourist stuff as well as just working. Let’s see!

Have a good week, everyone.

MrPea

Morning everyone!
No rest for me today but that's fine because I'm taking serious steps on behalf of my liver in preparation for Le Mans.
London Wine Fair! I've blagged a press pass and have 18000 wines from which to choose.
HapPea Monday!